Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've taken one for the scrunchies and looked back at her food prep. There were at least 35 roasties in the tray that went into the oven. There are 5 on the leftover plate. Now, and here's where you're gonna have to be brave to get your heads round this, that means they shovelled 30 roasties into their gobs between the pair of them. I'll leave you with that thought while I pour a glass of something and toddle off to watch LOD, so I will!
There's no way two of them have eaten all those potatoes and all the rest of it. They've got to have had at least another two people round there, thus breaking lockdown rules again 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
There's no way two of them have eaten all those potatoes and all the rest of it. They've got to have had at least another two people round there, thus breaking lockdown rules again 😡
That’ll be Moley, they’re probably still editing the ‘reveal’ photos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was once morbidly obese and I mean huge even at my largest id never have managed 15 roasties each even if I’d had nothing else. They must have had guests!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was once morbidly obese and I mean huge even at my largest id never have managed 15 roasties each even if I’d had nothing else. They must have had guests!
Even when I used to smoke weed in my younger years. I wouldn't have managed 15 spuds🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Me and other half are big and we only have three or four at most...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My buggers after anything different at all are something else, seriously, I need a frickin space suit for protection 😷😷😷
My old Collie has taken to treating the cat litter tray like its a drive thru McDonalds - she's now so into it she doesn't evem stop when you catch her at it. I can confirm that you have smelt nothing until you smell a dog fart after they have eaten as much cat tit as they can shovel down in a unguarded moment.

And thats after you have had to listen to her suck cat crap off her teeth for an hour.... :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
I hope so, I hate to think that food would end up in the food bin.
I don’t think that household wastes any food. What was today’s classic line from someone, Lozza is a Rubbish bin with teeth

I’d be surprised if it was still in the fridge in the morning

You reckon, but when they did the video there was no place setting for others. Do they just eat like fricken pigs ?? Hhhmm. Now you got me wondering.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think that household wastes any food. What was today’s classic line from someone, Lozza is a Rubbish bin with teeth

I’d be surprised if it was still in the fridge in the morning
You mean like a human dustbin??

800px_COLOURBOX32139370.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
My old Collie has taken to treating the cat litter tray like its a drive thru McDonalds - she's now so into it she doesn't evem stop when you catch her at it. I can confirm that you have smelt nothing until you smell a dog fart after they have eaten as much cat tit as they can shovel down in a unguarded moment.

And thats after you have had to listen to her suck cat crap off her teeth for an hour.... :sick:
Oh they're so bloody naughty aren't they! Mine's eaten cow tit and goose tit before, the cow tit was terrible because he has his muzzle on at the time so it was plastered all in the holes and all up his face 🤢😷🤢😷

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That’ll be Moley, they’re probably still editing the ‘reveal’ photos 🤣
“Lauren ow ormonal woz u feeling at the gender reveal, need to size the baybeh bump accordingly?” “oh I dunno Craig I woz all emotional wasn’t i Charles cos on account of my celebrity mum friends wishing me well and that and well I reckon I was ormonal but in a settled sense if that makes sense”.

No Lauren none of what you do makes sense you desperate simpleton! duck you, your roast dinner and your gender reveal in that order 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
“Lauren ow ormonal woz u feeling at the gender reveal, need to size the baybeh bump accordingly?” “oh I dunno Craig I woz all emotional wasn’t i Charles cos on account of my celebrity mum friends wishing me well and that and well I reckon I was ormonal but in a settled sense if that makes sense”.

No Lauren none of what you do makes sense you desperate simpleton! duck you, your roast dinner and your gender reveal in that order 🖕🏻
U crack me up. The only thing I can spell out of the Lozza dictionary is BayBeh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Buy me a roomba on Amazon, gift me a basic pram, I’ll sell you some of my crusty undies while sizzling 30 roasties in my pan...

Sorry, that was a terrible effort 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay it's nearly my bedtime but it's time to start thinking about thread suggestions for #20

I think we have plenty of possibilities, I will be working so I might not be available to start the
next thread. So I hope some kind soul can help out.

Game On.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.