Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep this was the window that Charlie had posted with a balloon in it a few weeks back; love it that we had the gender ages ago 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have just noticed they don't have any place mats or coasters and somehow this has got to me more than the plate of slop!

So this article main photo is obviously from the gender reveal for New Magazine (it comes free in the OK bumper pack). Pink dress, pink flowers could she be any more subtle.

So isn’t that taking away the “gender reveal” exclusive from New.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep this was the window that Charlie had posted with a balloon in it a few weeks back; love it that we had the gender ages ago 😂😂
The most exciting part is it means we are definitely getting the made up name! The least exciting part is that wee girl who is going to be used as a doll :(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Hope the DM spy's are on here today as once again we have managed to beat her to the gender reveal hahahaha. First with the Valentines Day photo now this.

Off to congratulate her in the Instagram comments just incase anyone doesn't know! Such bad publicity management.
Is the Hollywood Facetune app she’s used? 😂

The most exciting part is it means we are definitely getting the made up name! The least exciting part is that wee girl who is going to be used as a doll :(
I honestly feel for the poor child... ridiculed in the playground probs with whatever name she’s chosen and photoshopped 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t look good in the videos does she. Snd what is she wearing. One dress seemed ok the light pink one. The rest 🤢. I don’t think she will be happy with how they’ve turned out

B49CCD32-EDD0-4B4B-B738-F6B9C52A394A.png

EBA6AA81-A259-4699-BCE1-5F3A002C9AF4.png

533CEA31-56D3-4AA5-BA27-05BF192A49EE.png

Think these pics have made my day 😂😂

And why isn’t oddbod in there

The nicer pink dress is not any of the above by the way!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t look good in the videos does she. Snd what is she wearing. One dress seemed ok the light pink one. The rest 🤢. I don’t think she will be happy with how they’ve turned out

View attachment 493744

View attachment 493745

View attachment 493746

Has she always had this strange flat nose? She is going to be raging with these.I think OK has done her dirty this morning, it's class! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jesus 😳 shes absolutely massive, shes only, What, 5 months gone ? She will be bed bound by 7 months !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she always had this strange flat nose? She is going to be raging with these.I think OK has done her dirty this morning, it's class! 😂😂
Yeah I think that’s why she’s kept quiet about it this last week. Very unlike her, she’s not even mentioned it. She didn’t even repost her new magazine cover last week because it was that hideous picture where she looks like a S bend ( as someone commented on DM) 😂😂. She’ll have to acknowledge it soon though I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

View attachment 493744

View attachment 493745

View attachment 493746

She’s also saying she can’t wait to have a mini-me and so she can dress her up 🙁

Jesus 😳 shes absolutely massive, shes only, What, 5 months gone ? She will be bed bound by 7 months !!
She is massive like... those dresses don’t do her any favours!

• Sad
  • Wow
She’ll be busy editing the pictures for insta now probably. She’ll shed about 20 kgs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 493744

View attachment 493745

View attachment 493746

Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans!!!!

Wtf is in that bump? 24 Pappas John Pizza's that's what!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks absolutely massive wtf! She is literally going be the size of a house come the end of the pregnancy. Those dresses do nothing for her they make her look huge 👀

• Haha
Maybe there is too much to photoshop so they just do the face and forget the body

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is absolutely two different noses! I mean I must have known on some level she facetuned her nose but not to this extent!
Screenshot_2021-03-22-11-12-23.png
Screenshot_2021-03-22-11-12-34.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.