Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was no full frontal shot so won’t be able to see the moon shape unfortunately. Was just a second shot of her side profile.

she knows what her face looks like otherwise why always go to extremes to hide it. How much anxiety would you have everytime you went out in public and be scared to be seen.
When she becomes a mum she’s going to have to go out in public more like to do nursery drop offs etc. especially if the kid plays sport etc. she won’t be able to hide forever.
And we'll be waiting!! **evil laugh ** 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Orangeinessex ... I do enjoy Yorkshire puddings with lots of thick double cream and honey, as a dessert, ala Nigella.. gorgeous try it... it's the future!
Oooh ! Am going to have to swap out the honey for golden syrup cos that sounds amazing !

Thank you for the tip !

Thick bleeping bint! Sorry. That's the point of steaming veg love, so the vitamins stay in it and don't come out in the water if you boil it to death 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦 I give up. 🤣🤣
I wonder how long they were steamed for - am guessing something north of an hour.......

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does odd bod always say cooked from scratch like its really something to be proud of ? He must have been eating some bloody rank old food in his time and thinks lozzas dinners are like nigellas 🙈

Wow 🤩. Is that cauli cheese? Making me hungry.
Yes , a big old portion. Lol
Can pack it away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
One more hour till Line of Duty !!! Might watch last seasons finale quickly now. I started the series this week but only got up to episode 5

Reactions: 4
Guys btwn this thread and Kate Hayes one, they are literally the same person, one up north and one down south, both “Fick” and living life for the gram!! Kates had a baby that is pimped out to within an inch of her poor life, filtered too, she photoshops the tit outta herself and Lauren is like her social media twin, no wonder I’m addicted to both thread!!
Oh and both can’t spell for toffee, it’s endless entertainment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys btwn this thread and Kate Hayes one, they are literally the same person, one up north and one down south, both “Fick” and living life for the gram!! Kates had a baby that is pimped out to within an inch of her poor life, filtered too, she photoshops the tit outta herself and Lauren is like her social media twin, no wonder I’m addicted to both thread!!
Oh and both can’t spell for toffee, it’s endless entertainment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ Heads off to check this Kate out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.