Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AH, the exploding yorkies, better than hockey pucks!!!

The Roasties were perfect this week, crispy outside, fluffy on in the inside, Katie8ee would have an orgasm if she had this meal.
@265 are you trying to lure @Katie8ee with your perfect roasties? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh well I must have been doing it wrong all this time then, silly me. How's it meant to 'bubble' and 'squeak' though if it's made with roasties, do you mash them first anyway?
Without sounding like Lozza, does bubble n squeak actually squeak?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen her Masterchef story; how much oil over those potatoes!!!! You heat the pan, then heat the oil, then put the potatoes in and toss then in the oil & season, not chuck a half bottle of cold oil over?? I'm not exactly Nigella but even I know this.
Cooking fresh cut fries in cold oil is delicious so maybe it could work for roasties🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah like literally grabbing her hair so we can’t see her face. You get one glimpse and you can see how it looks like the unedited pics of her. The harsh looking rough face she loves to hide.
I need to see the moon, someone post a pic

Hard to get one. Very quick.

View attachment 492890
She really doesn’t like herself does she, what a shame, well it’s not a shame, if she had embraced the moon years back we would all be used to it by now and probably wouldn’t take the piss so much

Anyone got a clearer picture of the ‘moon’ they can post please

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If I had cooked my first roast in my mid thirties I wouldn't want my baby daddy broadcasting it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cooking fresh cut fries in cold oil is delicious so maybe it could work for roasties🤷🏻‍♀️

I need to see the moon, someone post a pic

She really doesn’t like herself does she, what a shame, well it’s not a shame, if she had embraced the moon years back we would all be used to it by now and probably wouldn’t take the piss so much

Anyone got a clearer picture of the ‘moon’ they can post please
There was no full frontal shot so won’t be able to see the moon shape unfortunately. Was just a second shot of her side profile.

she knows what her face looks like otherwise why always go to extremes to hide it. How much anxiety would you have everytime you went out in public and be scared to be seen.
When she becomes a mum she’s going to have to go out in public more like to do nursery drop offs etc. especially if the kid plays sport etc. she won’t be able to hide forever.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Hard to get one. Very quick.

View attachment 492890
How can you get to that age and be such a dumbass in the kitchen? I would expect that kinda tit from my 23 year old lad, did she not even do home economics at school?? It’s Embarrassing! She’ll be cooking a leg a lamb stark bollock next Sunday for more OnlyFlange content, that tumble dryer won’t pay for itself

There was no full frontal shot so won’t be able to see the moon shape unfortunately. Was just a second shot of her side profile.

she knows what her face looks like otherwise why always go to extremes to hide it. How much anxiety would you have everytime you went out in public and be scared to be seen.
When she becomes a mum she’s going to have to go out in public more like to do nursery drop offs etc. especially if the kid plays sport etc. she won’t be able to hide forever.
That’s what I don’t understand, why live a cartoon life indoors when at some point she’s got to leave the house?? shes gonna scare the tit out of people with that big old bracket cause people will be shocked as these dopey Dora ‘fans’ of hers think she actually looks like her SM and DM pics

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

There was a corker of a pic on the KP thread earlier of Lozza, page 2 post 32 🤣🤣 plate face you say? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she's fired down a bag of Doritos & dip, then covered 3/4 of her plate with the oiliest potatoes, a load of stuffing & 3 yorkies - she's hardly eating healthy! The actual protein on the plate (which I imagine would be the most important part for baybeh) is pathetic.
She really needs her head wobbling.
Come on now - there is at least one brocolli floret on there ! Other than that its a rugby player sized sunday dinner of beige.

And thats an improvement on the previous efforts !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.