Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her Masterchef story; how much oil over those potatoes!!!! You heat the pan, then heat the oil, then put the potatoes in and toss then in the oil & season, not chuck a half bottle of cold oil over?? I'm not exactly Nigella but even I know this.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s Delia’s recipe but I use all milk rather than milk and water, and make individual Yorkies rather than one big one.

Do we think the people asking for Lozza’s culinary tips are the same ones seeking her pregnancy advice i.e. imaginary.
I think it is Katie Price asking for both to be hones :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now we have a whole bird and wee stuffing balls added to the trough of potatoes, trough of veg and God knows what else. There is no way that is just for two folk.

Also the silver candles in her kitchen from the photo the other day which have skulls on them are rotten. She is such a skip rat.
Oh Christ, those stuffing balls are just going to soak up all the greasy oil out that pan FFS 🤢🤦 I feel an attack of gaviscon coming on just looking at that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh Christ, those stuffing balls are just going to soak up all the greasy oil out that pan FFS 🤢🤦 I feel an attack of gaviscon coming on just looking at that.
I always do stuffing in a different dish just greased with some butter. No need to fry the bloody stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow; on his IG she’s covering the side of her face with her hair as there’s no filter... no words. He also said it’s her first roast... aged 34 and she’s never made a roast? 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s Delia’s recipe but I use all milk rather than milk and water, and make individual Yorkies rather than one big one.

Do we think the people asking for Lozza’s culinary tips are the same ones seeking her pregnancy advice i.e. imaginary.
I follow this too and use all milk and no water and they’ve been coming out like armchairs!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow; on his IG she’s covering the side of her face with her hair as there’s no filter... no words. He also said it’s her first roast... aged 34 and she’s never made a roast? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I follow this too and use all milk and no water and they’ve been coming out like armchairs!
I love this she's going to go mental, he'll be grounded and lose his pocket money for a week. She's making out she's Delia bloody Smith & he's just called her out on IG that this is her first ever roast, at 34! AHAhahahahahaha I'm dying, you couldn't write it!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I always do stuffing in a different dish just greased with some butter. No need to fry the bloody stuff.
So do I, for an extra special one occasionally I mix sausage meat in with it, but always always cooked in a separate dish. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Two things! 1) I can feel the skin on that gravy from here. 2) If I spent all afternoon making someone a roast and we had to turn the table round so they could watch the football while they ate instead of taking time to appreciate it their dinner would be in the bin.

I have no idea how people can eat so much food, the plate is just a pile of oil and salt.

So she's fired down a bag of Doritos & dip, then covered 3/4 of her plate with the oiliest potatoes, a load of stuffing & 3 yorkies - she's hardly eating healthy! The actual protein on the plate (which I imagine would be the most important part for baybeh) is pathetic.
She really needs her head wobbling.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
3 Yorkshire puds, 4 stuffing balls, MANY roasties tiny amount of meat and veg. AFTER a bag of Doritos. I am shocked. That is a man portion. I workout most days and do 3 dog walks so using a lot of energy. I would be sick after that. Huge amount of food for one person.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

So she is! Also what's in the bowl? There's enough food on the plates for a family of 6, why do you need extras!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yeah like literally grabbing her hair so we can’t see her face. You get one glimpse and you can see how it looks like the unedited pics of her. The harsh looking rough face she loves to hide.

Reactions: 5
I would genuinely love to see her real size and not the photoshopped tit. Her diet is an absolute disaster, her midwife must be howling right now as she'll undoubtedly be in the high risk category because of her weight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.