Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim wit is seasoning her vege in a colander. Surely she realizes the seasoning will fall through the holes.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Sorry for the very off topic post but....

Has everyone done their 2021 Census???

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
AH, the exploding yorkies, better than hockey pucks!!!

The Roasties were perfect this week, crispy outside, fluffy on in the inside, Katie8ee would have an orgasm if she had this meal.
Your bloody right! It looks amazing!!!!! I also love the plate and have said this before!

I am going off script and making myself fish and chips for dinner and I can't wait 😁

Also as usual Big Loz is feeding the 5000 her cooking is absolute tit.

Sorry for the very off topic post but....

Has everyone done their 2021 Census???
Not me! Ours isn't until next year was a bit gutted to be fair as I wanted to do it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My Mother does!
Oh well I must have been doing it wrong all this time then, silly me. How's it meant to 'bubble' and 'squeak' though if it's made with roasties, do you mash them first anyway?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh well I must have been doing it wrong all this time then, silly me. How's it meant to 'bubble' and 'squeak' though if it's made with roasties, do you mash them first anyway?
Nope, cut them up and fry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Nope, cut them up and fry.
Well that's not traditional bubble and squeak then. Next time she makes it I want recorded evidence that it makes bubble and squeak noises while it's cooking otherwise I'm not having any of it. 🤣🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I break them up with a fork, add in the rest and shape for the pan (no oven baking nonsense here !).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus christ! That is ridiculous- enough for 10 people at least. She is like a bin with teeth.
I haven't posted before but Absolutely wet myself laughing at some of the comments on here but OH MY GOD A BIN WITH TEETH HAHAHAHA I am officially DEAD hahhahhahhahahhah xx😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I haven't posted before but Absolutely wet myself laughing at some of the comments on here but OH MY GOD A BIN WITH TEETH HAHAHAHA I am officially DEAD hahhahhahhahahhah xx😂
Ha ha!! It's one of my favourite terms for greedy fuckers like our Loz

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now we have a whole bird and wee stuffing balls added to the trough of potatoes, trough of veg and God knows what else. There is no way that is just for two folk.

Also the silver candles in her kitchen from the photo the other day which have skulls on them are rotten. She is such a skip rat.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Now we have a whole bird and wee stuffing balls added to the trough of potatoes, trough of veg and God knows what else. There is no way that is just for two folk.

Also the silver candles in her kitchen which as the other day photo showed have skulls on them are rotten. She is such a skip rat.
Its got to be at least for four people right ? My OH has some freaky metabolism which means he can eat an obscene amount of food (easily twice as much as a normal meal) and I would be making that much assuming he would be having left overs for lunch the next day and the dogs might be on to a result with the spuds. Oh, and I can eat ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Also the silver candles in her kitchen from the photo the other day which have skulls on them are rotten. She is such a skip rat.
There are two chickens in that pan Katie - one each!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Can you share your recipe & method for those yorkies please ?

Yes, I am off topic but this is serious tit !
It’s Delia’s recipe but I use all milk rather than milk and water, and make individual Yorkies rather than one big one.

Do we think the people asking for Lozza’s culinary tips are the same ones seeking her pregnancy advice i.e. imaginary.

• Haha
What time is she having dinner? She's been cooking for hours! Maybe stop taking photos and eating Doritos dipped in spunk and you might get somewhere!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.