Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She poured about a cup of I think it was red vinegar into her raw potatoes with oil and shoved them in oven. Is that normal? I’ve seen Jamie Oliver spritz his roast potatoes lightly after they’re cooked, nigella the same. Not cool with them. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They look good too ❤ I don't rate Aunt Bessie's for anything, I've had some frozen roasts as an emergency go to once and they were absolutely vile 🤢
Only thing I do like in an emergency are the dumplings - saves all that Atora getting up ya nails like ;). Potatoes - no they are not like any I have ever cooked. Horrible.

I make my own too, much more flavour, very fattening though as I roast them in lard, lovely crispy outside fluffy in the middle. We are having lamb for lunch today, with roast carrots, broccoli and gravy. No sweetcorn! What was the red stuff big loz poured on the spuds?
Ketchup?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Very nice roasties. I like Yorkshire puddings with every roast, but I make very good ones. Aunt Bessie’s would not be allowed through the front door.
Can you share your recipe & method for those yorkies please ?

Yes, I am off topic but this is serious tit !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That looks bloody nice, I'd knock half a point off for not enough gravy but that's just me 😘

I bet it'll beat Lozza's effort hands down, but how anyone could eat a meal after pigging out on Doritos & dip is beyond me 🤢
Large bag of Doritos as well !

• Sick
Reactions: 7
How many potatoes is she cooking for the two of them??!! Unless someone else is coming around...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She poured about a cup of I think it was red vinegar into her raw potatoes with oil and shoved them in oven. Is that normal? I’ve seen Jamie Oliver spritz his roast potatoes lightly after they’re cooked, nigella the same. Not cool with them. 🤷‍♀️
Ah she thinks they are big salt and vinegar crisps!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have you been asking her for tips

View attachment 492587
Judging by the slop she produces it must have been Dishcloth Dad that she's seen cooking. Whatever happened to him? Chas was supposed to do a weekly cookathon with him while chatting about mental health. The first one must have confused him too much which is probably just as well as they would have done more harm than good.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
More like 6 people!

She could be saving some for a fry up I suppose, bubble and squeak?
That would be far to technically challenging for Lozza and besides, there wouldn't be any left to make it

• Haha
Judging by the slop she produces it must have been Dishcloth Dad that she's seen cooking. Whatever happened to him? Chas was supposed to do a weekly cookathon with him while chatting about mental health. The first one must have confused him too much which is probably just as well as they would have done more harm than good.
I think Dishcloth Dad 'slipped' on a particularly large jacket potato - should be out of hospital next week :D

How many potatoes is she cooking for the two of them??!! Unless someone else is coming around...
Is there an army base nearby?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More like 6 people!

She could be saving some for a fry up I suppose, bubble and squeak?
Pie and mash , bubble and squeak what next jellied eels you don't fink she's become a London Gel . He of course wiff his alternative method of " cleaning" the sink was already a Real Chas looking for as many Dave' s who'll cough up some reddies

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.