Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what are our thoughts on the gender reveal ? Am presuming she's snagged a mag deal - but we still need a mechanism for the 'surprise'....

My thoughts are: Jam donuts - raspberry for a girl, blueberry for the boy - they both have to eat six just to make sure

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So what are our thoughts on the gender reveal ? Am presuming she's snagged a mag deal - but we still need a mechanism for the 'surprise'....

My thoughts are: Jam donuts - raspberry for a girl, blueberry for the boy - they both have to eat six just to make sure
If it's a boy they could flash a black light over the sink?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Think @Fifthavenue said it would have to be New mag as that’s where the announced it... thought it was quite humorous that even Casey Batchelor and Charlotte Dawson got in OK mag at least 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think @Fifthavenue said it would have to be New mag as that’s where the announced it... thought it was quite humorous that even Casey Batchelor and Charlotte Dawson got in OK mag at least 😂
Ah but isn’t she a columnist for New so she would have to stick to who butters her bread?

Reactions: 6
Ah but isn’t she a columnist for New so she would have to stick to who butters her bread?
God, as someone who has dabbled in writing, it's SO irritating to see the illiterate 'celebs' given column inches.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God, as someone who has dabbled in writing, it's SO irritating to see the illiterate 'celebs' given column inches.

Couldn't agree more. & Loz can't even be arsed to spell check those illiterate, banal memes that she insists on posting. I wonder if she went to the same school as our Sal who got an A* in English but is barely literate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe Charlieboy gets his arse spanked by a guy in a blue gi mp suit if a boy or a pink gi mp suit if a girl, him bent over a sink for old times sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe she’ll strip down to pink or blue underwear and then immediately offer them up for sale after saying she’s been wearing them for three days straight.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Agree it sets such a poor standard for children growing up in this generation. They think all they have to do to be successful is go on reality tv act like a muppet and coin it in forevermore regardless of whether you have anything worthwhile to offer in ways of skill, talent or advice.

Reactions: 12
Is she??!! 😆😆 she couldn't even spell columnist.

I noticed on her profile it says "TV Personality". I think personality is a bit of a reach, she doesn't have one so she can't be one?

Correct me if I'm wrong but over the last 11 years she's done 2 series of TOWIE, 1 Big brother, 1 celebs go dating & maybe a dancey one too. Let's say the last 3 were about a month of filming each; I wouldn't say a grand total of 5 months of filming over 11 years counts as a TV personality?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.