Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should I be releasing it now. It’s not a vodka induced release is it
Oh no no no it's a night time thing have to take it out the sling, now I have to put it into a night time bandage! I am so over it but thank you for Mumming me ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What cracks me up about the pie pictures on Badgers tonight is she clearly shows one plate with just one pie now. She’s defo reading all the comments everywhere on her portion size and how much she eats. Guess what. Potato again. One of would have called mash as a side.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What cracks me up about the pie pictures on Badgers tonight is she clearly shows one plate with just one pie now. She’s defo reading all the comments everywhere on her portion size and how much she eats. Guess what. Potato again. One of would have called mash as a side.
She absolutely had two pies! The salt content makes me shudder. I know I always bang on about salt but it's so bad and if I have too much I vomit.

( Night time bandage is on! Elbow is ok for now)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She absolutely had two pies! The salt content makes me shudder. I know I always bang on about salt but it's so bad and if I have too much I vomit.

( Night time bandage is on! Elbow is ok for now)
How long till it’s healed you reckon? It’s crazy that one stupid second can cause weeks of annoyance and pain.

• Heart
How long till it’s healed you reckon? It’s crazy that one stupid second can cause weeks of annoyance and pain.
Going into week four and they said four to six weeks. On friday it was sore and I had to go to hospital so I have this blue wrap bandage which is like second skin but had to take it off tonight. You put the deep heat then the wrap but I couldnt deal with the smell. I'm allergic to everything and the smell made me feel ill. Also gave me super strong naproxen and codiene which is too much so taking Boots codiene which isn't as strong.

It's fine but obviously as you all know I live alone so for the first week I couldn't shower and was a smelly bastard 😂 at least now it's fine to wash my hair

(Edited to say I'm not a drama queen at all but the smell was insane)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Going into week four and they said four to six weeks. On friday it was sore and I had to go to hospital so I have this blue wrap bandage which is like second skin but had to take it off tonight. You put the deep heat then the wrap but I couldnt deal with the smell. I'm allergic to everything and the smell made me feel ill. Also gave me super strong naproxen and codiene which is too much so taking Boots codiene which isn't as strong.

It's fine but obviously as you all know I live alone so for the first week I couldn't shower and was a smelly bastard 😂 at least now it's fine to wash my hair
Naproxen AND Codeine!! I would have thought the Naproxen alone would be enough, it's good stuff. (I assume you have the 500Gram 28 tablet pack)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Naproxen AND Codeine!! I would have thought the Naproxen alone would be enough, it's good stuff. (I assume you have the 500Gram 28 tablet pack)
Yes and they injected me with something as well it's been a lark. I just put the pills in my medicine drawer 😂 and got on with my boots ibuprofen. It's not painful really more uncomfortable which I feel is a big difference

Just remembered as they stare Mums been too pain pilled up haven't fed the cats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no no no it's a night time thing have to take it out the sling, now I have to put it into a night time bandage! I am so over it but thank you for Mumming me ❤
Are you able to sleep ok ?

I'm still on the sofa propped up on loadsa pillows (covered in cats obvs) and I cannot remember the last time I had a decent sleep. Have been out the sling for two weeks (fractured upper arm and dislocated shoulder). The physio's been a witch :sick:

• Heart
Going back to this article, the comments are interesting!!

This one is priceless.

Bunny fluffycuddles
, Brighton, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago

People want to hear about real celebrities like sexy Katie Price, not this repulsive narcissistic pregnancy faker. LOL LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Are you able to sleep ok ?

I'm still on the sofa propped up on loadsa pillows (covered in cats obvs) and I cannot remember the last time I had a decent sleep. Have been out the sling for two weeks (fractured upper arm and dislocated shoulder). The physio's been a witch :sick:
I have a Queen to myself so I have made a sort of pillow moat. The furs lay around me and Im just this wee sunken person 😂 it isn't fun you realise how fragile our wee human body's are.

Note to Big Loz: Stop eating so much bleeping salt and start taking care of your body!!

Going back to this article, the comments are interesting!!

This one is priceless.

Bunny fluffycuddles, Brighton, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago

People want to hear about real celebrities like sexy Katie Price, not this repulsive narcissistic pregnancy faker. LOL LOL
Cant beat those real celebrities

• Haha

(Edited to say I'm not a drama queen at all but the smell was insane)
Ohhh. Poor thing. You’ve had it rough. We can’t smell you from here so we’ll keep you on!! Also. Saving water for the planet 👍

Loz with her new vacuum as suggested yesterday 😄 xx.

View attachment 491891
Vacuuming and sexpicting at same time. Amazing.

• Haha
Ohhh. Poor thing. You’ve had it rough. We can’t smell you from here so we’ll keep you on!! Also. Saving water for the planet 👍

Vacuuming and sexpicting at same time. Amazing.
Saving water with my smelly hair I mean at least someone is thinking of Baybeh La'Row-z Goodger-Drury the first

• Haha
Morning all, I’ve just been re-reading the thread to prepare my recap and wanted to say how funny and talented you all are. This little Tattle group is a joyous thing to be a part of.

I think we might be having the calm before the storm that will be the baybeh reveal. Currently we have one possible #threadtitle suggestion from @Dagenham Dave as nominated by @265. Thought I’d make sure I bookmarked it and brought it further up the thread.

I had a look at the comments on the latest DM article and come on now, own up - who is waterworks00?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I really hope that when her gender reveal comes out something huge happens in the press (hopefully not anything awful) and her story is consigned to the sidebar of shame - not that she is going to be front page even on a slow news day!

• Haha
She is so unhealthy. Women do still die in childbirth sadly, I wish she’d take it more seriously if not for herself, for the still growing baby inside her. She’s only a year off being classed as an older mum and physically her body probably has aged loads because of all the messing she’s done with it. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.