Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I used to make this when I was in secondary school when my parents where at work. Here's Lozza acting like she's made a Michelin star dish.

What is GravEy? 🤣
Brings back memories of when I made this in cookery at school when I was about 10. (No sweet corn obvs) Carried it home in my cookery basket with plastic cover in the wintery snow and ice and slipped about 5 yards from the front door. Went arse over tit and contents went everywhere, all over the inside of the basket. I've still got the basket and bits of mince are still trapped in the wicker, was channelling my inner Lozza even at that stage as ICBA to clean it properly, lazy mare that I was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Brings back memories of when I made this in cookery at school when I was about 10. (No sweet corn obvs) Carried it home in my cookery basket with plastic cover in the wintery snow and ice and slipped about 5 yards from the front door. Went arse over tit and contents went everywhere, all over the inside of the basket. I've still got the basket and bits of mince are still trapped in the wicker, was channelling my inner Lozza even at that stage as ICBA to clean it properly, lazy mare that I was 😂
Home Ec circa 1998. Created the PERFECT lemon meringue pie and I was SO proud. Carried it all the way to the car after school only to trip on entry and cover the contents of the car in dessert :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm feeling all creative again Lozza gets ma juices dribbling....

Gravey, sweetcorn, vine tomatoes and pie
Lozza's boyfriend is certainly bi
Sharing fishnet to keep the spark
She lies in bed until it's dark.
Chopping off body parts to keep her slim
She's not just illiterate she is totally dim
10 failed businesses and a baby to come
She'll be Essex's no 1 mum
Pushing around her basic pram
Spare time spent checking up on her man
Baybeh gender a mystery
Bet her sink smells of cum and wee.

The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Baybeh gender a mystery

The end.
Poetic Justice ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else wonder if she does actually have some form of learning difficulties? She really seems very illiterate fir this day and age and just quite dim is all respects. I would hate to be taking the pee out if someone with a genuine disability

Does anyone else wonder if she does actually have some form of learning difficulties? She really seems very illiterate fir this day and age and just quite dim is all respects. I would hate to be taking the pee out if someone with a genuine disability
No, I don't have my glasses on....😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Baybeh gender a mystery

The end.
I give you our very own poet Lozzeate

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really not sure what this actually means. Has someone pissed her off? Totally illiterate
duck me that is an arsenal of inspirational Pinterest quotes crammed together, all that's missing is some sweetcorn.

• Haha
Sounds like something someone off their face says, at 3am round a kitchen table 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.