Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worster? Gravey? Potatoe? bleeping hell, Lauren! 34 and can’t even spell gravy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just tried to find the body stocking photo I mean what must Google think of me ( sorry bing) and remember this it's so long ago sometimes you just have to pull out the old records and the greatest hits.
You can't beat a beta male posing in his white socks hoiked up to the max to cover up those bambi like ankles......

He probably is more fine boned than our Lozza

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ta Dah....
Lozza, would you like some cottage pie to go with that cheese? Someone needs to tell Loz that ‘life isn’t a buffet’ 🐷

And if u want to recreate this masterchefs creation. Here are her ingredients

View attachment 488690
Rachel Greens trifle probably tasted better than this garbage

Same scenario later on this evening whilst she’s sat on the bog🤣

It's the Worster Sauce for me. I am deceased!!!!!

Worster sauce to go with the Worst cottage pie🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lozza, would you like some cottage pie to go with that cheese? Someone needs to tell Loz that ‘life isn’t a buffet’ 🐷

Rachel Greens trifle probably tasted better than this garbage

Same scenario later on this evening whilst she’s sat on the bog🤣

Worster sauce to go with the Worst cottage pie🤢
Hahaha, yep, that big old pie and sweetcorn is deffo going to come out the same as when it went in 🤣🤣

Imagine if she had to homeschool her poor child one day. B is for BayBeh.
Tut, no, B is for Bums silly!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How has no one spotted the addition of "mince meat" on her recipe 🤣 that's the stuff that goes in mince pies. Not cottage pies! I'm vegetarian and even I know that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else wonder if she does actually have some form of learning difficulties? She really seems very illiterate fir this day and age and just quite dim is all respects. I would hate to be taking the pee out if someone with a genuine disability

No, I don't have my glasses on....😆
Her disability is her being a class A whalescunt - just take the piss and don’t worry about It

she struggles to give a duck when inboxing other folk abuse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Worster? Gravey? Potatoe? bleeping hell, Lauren! 34 and can’t even spell gravy.
I do wonder if she’s actually doing it for a reaction... takes a special kind of arrogance to correct the autocorrect??!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i find this all so sad. Instead of posting IG stories of unappetising food, with illiterate descriptions, why not post photos of a socially distanced walk and coffee with a friend, maybe some gentle pregnancy exercises or yoga, decorating a nursery.... I know we’re in a lockdown, but there’s more to life than lying in bed, staged photo shoots, and sloppy food

Reactions: 14
i find this all so sad. Instead of posting IG stories of unappetising food, with illiterate descriptions, why not post photos of a socially distanced walk and coffee with a friend, maybe some gentle pregnancy exercises or yoga, decorating a nursery.... I know we’re in a lockdown, but there’s more to life than lying in bed, staged photo shoots, and sloppy food
That'll be what comes up next now, seeing as they read here. Brace yourselves! BL doing 'pregnacy' yoga

She is now selling her used underwear on OnlyfansView attachment 489074
That really is a new low even for her. So she's a sex worker pretending to be all wholesome & Mother Earth? Really?!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else wonder if she does actually have some form of learning difficulties? She really seems very illiterate fir this day and age and just quite dim is all respects. I would hate to be taking the pee out if someone with a genuine disability

No, I don't have my glasses on....😆
I just thought the same thing !

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.