Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What saddens me was when the mash was on the lack of scraping the fork all over the top to make the potato crispy...literally the best bit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd get wild claustrophobic with all that grey velvet(?)/fake velvet. Maybe he's trying to cycle away? 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Been on the Smegs and Harry thread for too long - came back for a refresh. Just wanted to say that even though we are on page 19, am loving the new thread title !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Looks like she’s used a block or two of cheese. She’s got no clue has she.
I can't REALLY slate anyone for home cooking - but that looks like the shite you get served at school. I certainly wouldn't be plastering that mess over insta!!!!!!

She's so basic but thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is KP knocked up again? More shine off Lozza!!
No, she's not. Just filled herself up with food & pretending.

I can't REALLY slate anyone for home cooking - but that looks like the shite you get served at school. I certainly wouldn't be plastering that mess over insta!!!!!!

She's so basic but thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread
Have we got a picture of this MasterChef delight? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No, she's not. Just filled herself up with food & pretending.

Have we got a picture of this MasterChef delight? 🤣
Ohhhh. Fakes it. I wasn’t sure.. she did something a few weeks ago to make people think she was pregnant too. I don’t keep up with her, I think I’d want to pull my eyeballs out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You just know that’s getting eaten in one sitting, No leftovers to be had! How many people does she think she’s cooking for??? That would feed the Radfords 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.