Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine what goes on in that flat 🤣odd bod cycles and plays his play station , lozza editing pictures x 4. Lozza laying in bed most of the time 😫. They are in for a shock when the bayyyybeeeeee is due

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was about a quarter that they didn’t serve. That dish was massive. The portion sizes served were massive.

Reactions: 6
I pop in and out of this thread as I can’t keep up but you’re all fuckin hilarious gels

sweet corn in cottage pie

ELECTRIC CHAIR

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh FFS, that looks disgusting. You've got to cook the mince in a bit of gravy, there's no juice in it! Kay's Cooking makes better looking slop than that fucker 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus I used to make this when I was in secondary school when my parents where at work. Here's Lozza acting like she's made a Michelin star dish.

What is GravEy? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus I used to make this when I was in secondary school when my parents where at work. Here's Lozza acting like she's made a Michelin star dish.
Maybe she’s still hoping for a spot on celebrity Masterchef. Did mole man not give her the memo that BBC aren’t putting on Only Fans people anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Potatoe
gravey
Worster

my phone wouldn’t even let me try lozza’s version of Worcester until attempt 3

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But scrunchies what are they eating AFTER this dish of delight? Biscuits, tinned rice pudding? Whisper bars? Crisps? Share bag of bleeping anything each? You just know this can't be it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Is she ok ?? 🤣🤣🤣 why’s the scan picture on the bleeping kitchen bench ??? The stupid bleep !! Oh a forgot !! Lauren’s the first woman to have a baybehhhh!!! 😩😩😩😩 chop ya broccoli and ya onion and bore off Lauren 😴😴😴🥱🥱 NO ONE CARES WHAT YA COOKING

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.