Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she is. 🥰 I'm apparently upsetting people today 😒. This thread is such a laugh and we all take the Mick out of Lozza and each other, nothing serious as none of it is personal. It gets us through lockdown, it's hilarious and it's a scream but today it's different the tone has changed. ☹
I love you millions you are a shiny star in my sky. Sorry haven't been here to tell the naysayers that just been on the Facebook for the first time in years to log all the old photos but I got your back jack 😘😘😘

Also tattle hasn't being notification me as it usually does

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How does one do such things ?
Oh now you ask me, just about to turn into a bleeping pumpkin.... :oops: You need Ccleaner, yes that is how it's spelt, there is a free version, just ask a teenager how to use it. :LOL::LOL:.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Also can I just say scrunchies ok I got drunk today as the Mothers Day etc had annoyed me in general and just some work stuff and then my best friend was on the zoom and said let's have a wee white russian together.

But if anyone is on this thread bringing negativity then it's not what we are about at all. We are so in lovely love with each other and you guys get me through tit days.

*mic drop*

and yes I am at this moment sat in a forest by a loch with a friend with wee shivering hands but had to say that because you guys are the best !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've found what the baby's name is...

..Plumrose ...goes with a flowery name and I guess can be ate with sweetcorn 😄 xx.
(The luncheon meat not the baby with sweetcorn lol ) 😄 xx

Resizer_16158521542060.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Whatever that pie was in her last story looked like tit #nightoffcooking hahah as if she ever cooks and if she does it looks like tit.

I'm very much having a nineties night wearing my dungarees, my little pony socks,scrunchie and listening to the counting crows while drinking a long vodka by a fire on the beach

Love you lads #scrunchiepower

• Heart
  • Haha
Whatever that pie was in her last story looked like tit #nightoffcooking hahah as if she ever cooks and if she does it looks like tit.

I'm very much having a nineties night wearing my dungarees, my little pony socks,scrunchie and listening to the counting crows while drinking a long vodka by a fire on the beach

Love you lads #scrunchiepower
First trip to the pictures for me at 5 to see My Little Pony movie in my best dress with my Dad 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
First trip to the pictures for me at 5 to see My Little Pony movie in my best dress with my Dad 🥰
Lovely memories to have, I'm currently sat (or is it seated :unsure:) here trying to think of mine with my dad as he sadly passed away last week and I'm trying to plan his funeral (and deciding who we're gonna please and who we're gonna huff as can only have 20 to the funeral) but it's all got a bit much so I've come on here to visit my lovely fellow Scrunchies for some light relief and to catch up on Big Lozza's shenanigans. Looks like I haven't missed much, a badly photoshopped pap walk looking like a Caramac, some tit food (as per), and Katie8ee rocking her Dexeys Midnight Runners look!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lovely memories to have, I'm currently sat (or is it seated :unsure:) here trying to think of mine with my dad as he sadly passed away last week and I'm trying to plan his funeral (and deciding who we're gonna please and who we're gonna huff as can only have 20 to the funeral) but it's all got a bit much so I've come on here to visit my lovely fellow Scrunchies for some light relief and to catch up on Big Lozza's shenanigans. Looks like I haven't missed much, a badly photoshopped pap walk looking like a Caramac, some tit food (as per), and Katie8ee rocking her Dexeys Midnight Runners look!
Oh no I’m so sorry to hear this; big hugs 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
really sorry to hear this! ♥😞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
🌹🌹🌹 aww hunni xxx sorry for your loss xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sending squishie scrunchies love to you 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sending hugs @Silly-old-Slapperand hopefully Big Lozza will continue to provide much needed distractions for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning Scrunchies just catching up on Big Loz insta today.

So she's still proudly showing off her naff #goldhopps / firing down 3 pizzas whilst pretending she's normally home cooks 'helfy food / & photoshopping herself to oblivion.

I'm surprised she didn't tag PapaJohns saying not what I originally wanted but here's my basic pizzas..

And then rounded off nicely with a 'We're a team' post. Team of.... ? Desperado famehungry whores??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.