Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the cartoon character on her logo looks more like the photoshopped version of her, and neither of them look like actual her! Note the teeny waist too, she really is in cloud cuckoo land.
Her waist is narrower than her forearm and she looks absolutely psychotic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I WANT SOME MY LITTLE PONY SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you were
These were a couple of wee Primark numbers I got a five pack last year! They always have My Little Pony gear.

So she hasn't been up to much today the same old nonsense, her eating is out of control for a lady who is meant to be taking care of herself.

@Silly-old-Slapper so sorry to hear your sad news I really hope your ok. We are always here for a wee reprieve when you need some smiles 😘❤💜

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And also who in their right mind would want someone with that much tit in her face to touch theirs? She clearly doesn't have a clue how much is too much or when to stop.

Her lips, her brows, her massive shelf arse - she's the worst advert for 'enhancements' - you couldn't pay me to take her advice on what looks good. She's absolutely clueless

• Heart
Just saw this photo! It has been altered so much she doesn't actually have a neck and looks about 2 foot tall. Why would you post this? I know it's an oldie but I still laugh at Charlie's wee washbag/man purse.

• Haha
And also who in their right mind would want someone with that much tit in her face to touch theirs? She clearly doesn't have a clue how much is too much or when to stop.

Her lips, her brows, her massive shelf arse - she's the worst advert for 'enhancements' - you couldn't pay me to take her advice on what looks good. She's absolutely clueless
And if you google her name and Aesthetics. So many articles from medical people and doctors saying do not go to someone who has completed a course within a few weeks. It’s very dangerous and they use her as an example. So if there are actually stupid fools out there that would go to her and not do research before getting their face injected, then good luck to them.

ALL THAT bleeping FOOD AND A GIFTED BASIC PRAM she annoys me so much, greedy bleeping lazy bint. Been couple hours and I am still annoyed, she won't of even paid for the take out. Tagging Pappa John's like he's her best mate. They must pick up the phone and be like "Pappa it's that BAFTA award winning greedy plastic fucker wanting 4 pizzas, 4 starters, 200 chicken nuggets, 800 cookie doughs and a Partridge in a bleeping pear tree"

Go volunteer in a food bank or something it may open your eyes to how much you eat daily compared to ONE family!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you lovely Scrunchies for all your kind words, you're all right of course, Lozza's antics and the comments on here are so uplifting. I did pop into the Skanky Price thread but scuttled back here as I don't need to read about her constant law breaking and lack of social distancing when it's still raw that I (and so so many others) couldn't see loved ones over the past year but @BigBlue2018's imagined wedding description had me howling!

I'm just grateful the care home let us spend the last couple of days with him but my mitts were sweating like a glass blower's arse in the 80 denier medical grade gloves we had to wear, I really pity and have such admiration for all those folk who have to wear them all the time for their work. My hands are still like shrivelled prunes a week later, praps Lozza can use this technique to naturally reduce some of her 'problem' areas 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Papa johns gifting food to people who have money seriously makes me ill. There are starving and homeless people in this country and they’re feeding people who can afford it?! I’m not suggesting papa johns can restore the country and feed all the starving but jheeeez I wouldn’t order off them again now

Reactions: 20
😂 yes 🙌 I finally get to be one of the cool kids! Lozza manages to get all manner of stuff so why shouldn’t we?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone message them and tell them we are a scrunchie gang on a mission to rid the world of fake plastic, lying, greedy fuckers and we would love to use their products in exchange for publicity on our platform which we won't tag as we want to pretend they are our products that we designed so we can reap the rewards and screw the company over 🤣😡

• Haha
And if you google her name and Aesthetics. So many articles from medical people and doctors saying do not go to someone who has completed a course within a few weeks. It’s very dangerous and they use her as an example. So if there are actually stupid fools out there that would go to her and not do research before getting their face injected, then good luck to them.
It’s only a matter of time before she does a cock up on someone !

Reactions: 5
Home, got coffee and a Pizza, I see people still amazed at the tit she consumed last night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.