Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I googled her net worth out of curiosity and it says she’s worth 2.1 million, that can’t be true can it?
Maybe you've read the wrong section and that's how many calories she consumes in pizza per week…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You need to share with the group!

I had a funny thought pop into my head (blame the vodka) that if Big Loz and Oddbod got married and there was a group photo, someone could take the original and FaceApp and photoshop everyone else and leave BL just as she is. It would be absolutely incredible and she wouldn’t be able to say anything about it 🙏🤣
Vodka twins! Been having a wee vodka and some Marks and Sparks sparkling orange Florida juice! Also you look like a model!

If they get married Ok wouldn't pick it up but maybe the freebie new mag would!

Hi girls and guys I made a tattle profile a month ago and I read your thread all day about the gender reveal take down and I have to admit this is the funniest thread I’ve read so far, this is my first post and I’m hoping I can join you all on this thread 🙈 I don’t have any social media apart from what’s app and that was because of lock down and face timing family members. Older family members may I had that had most of their forehead on the screen when speaking to me and my son 🙈.
Anyway I first came across Lauren when she did an interview on Loraine about her bum being real and that she didn’t have implants, and I thought back then I’m intrigued with this girl like who is she what does she do where is she from ( I have never watched towie) I knew about Mark because of Michelle Keegan but never knew about lauren, well to say it has been an eye opener occasionally Googling her and reading the same stories on the daily fail about her and her figure hugging clothes and stunning snaps of her in bright orange work out clothes and see through leggings in various different shots I can honestly say I am shocked at how some people are like this now especially on instasham sorry for the long message I’m new on here and this is my first post 🙈
Welcome welcome welcome newbie scrunchie ❤

Filtered Hollywood style 🤣
Sorry YOU look like a model!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Vodka twins! Been having a wee vodka and some Marks and Sparks sparkling orange Florida juice! Also you look like a model!

If they get married Ok wouldn't pick it up but maybe the freebie new mag would!

Welcome welcome welcome newbie scrunchie ❤

Sorry YOU look like a model!
So I DON’T look like a model now ☹🤣

Agree that Hello and OK wouldn’t touch her with yours. New magazine might but the people who sign these deals use the money to pay for the wedding, or at least some of it. Perhaps @Fifthavenue can enlighten us as to what a wedding exclusive would be for a more low rent/bargain bin publication.

They might end up on the beg for the wedding breakfast: starter of garlic bread from Papa John’s; main of Indian from Desi in Grays; Dad the Dish(cloth) making the wedding cake. It would be bewful scrunchies 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I DON’T look like a model now ☹🤣

Agree that Hello and OK wouldn’t touch her with yours. New magazine might but the people who sign these deals use the money to pay for the wedding, or at least some of it. Perhaps @Fifthavenue can enlighten us as to what a wedding exclusive would be for a more low rent/bargain bin publication.

They might end up on the beg for the wedding breakfast: starter of garlic bread from Papa John’s; main of Indian from Desi in Grays; Dad the Dish(cloth) making the wedding cake. It would be bewful scrunchies 🥲
Your always a wee model to me darling 💖😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My friend did only fans and shut it down after a month on there she only made £80 and the weirdos she came across were completely fucked up she had one messaged that caused her so much distress she closed the account there and then after reading it. The type of people on these private pay sites for dirty photos and videos are not very nice people I don’t know how she can do it?
Welcome !

I can only imagine what sick messages she must get being pregnant too. Each to their own for work,but I just wouldn't want to put my child in any danger, even still in bump form, it would feel wrong to me, like exploitation. Bump or baby or child didnt consent to being part of that
Ugh 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi girls and guys I made a tattle profile a month ago and I read your thread all day about the gender reveal take down and I have to admit this is the funniest thread I’ve read so far, this is my first post and I’m hoping I can join you all on this thread 🙈 I don’t have any social media apart from what’s app and that was because of lock down and face timing family members. Older family members may I had that had most of their forehead on the screen when speaking to me and my son 🙈.
Anyway I first came across Lauren when she did an interview on Loraine about her bum being real and that she didn’t have implants, and I thought back then I’m intrigued with this girl like who is she what does she do where is she from ( I have never watched towie) I knew about Mark because of Michelle Keegan but never knew about lauren, well to say it has been an eye opener occasionally Googling her and reading the same stories on the daily fail about her and her figure hugging clothes and stunning snaps of her in bright orange work out clothes and see through leggings in various different shots I can honestly say I am shocked at how some people are like this now especially on instasham sorry for the long message I’m new on here and this is my first post 🙈
Hiya. Welcome....Instasham. Not heard that before,like it!!

Welcome !

I can only imagine what sick messages she must get being pregnant too. Each to their own for work,but I just wouldn't want to put my child in any danger, even still in bump form, it would feel wrong to me, like exploitation. Bump or baby or child didnt consent to being part of that
Ugh 🤢
Sicko Narcissist Lauren probably loves the attention when a pervert says babes you look hot show me more!!

and what I don’t get is why Charles let’s her do it. My hubby would go absolute bonkers

Reactions: 11
Welcome!! This thread is the best- everyone is so friendly and look out for each other like a little community. Check out the Katie Price thread too as many are on that one. :love: warning though- KP winds us up so you may need hard liquor and blood pressure meds on standby!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well hello baby scrunchie! Welcome to the mad house. This thread started as a Lauren Goodger thread, then became a BIg Loz thread and a little community of idiots who have been having fun in lockdown. Sure some read this thread and think we are weird but it's so much fun. Lozza really does do the most stupid bloody things it causes is to lose the plot and produce mental content sometimes only we understand 🤣. Anyway few rules... Remember to always keep your sink clean!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well hello baby scrunchie! Welcome to the mad house. This thread started as a Lauren Goodger thread, then became a BIg Loz thread and a little community of idiots who have been having fun in lockdown. Sure some read this thread and think we are weird but it's so much fun. Lozza really does do the most stupid bloody things it causes is to lose the plot and produce mental content sometimes only we understand 🤣. Anyway few rules... Remember to always keep your sink clean!! 🤣🤣
And your cupboard full of sweetcorn, your fridge full of vine tommies and the most important thing......scrunchie around your wrist. For added kudos get a Facetune app thingy and post how you might look if your face was sandblasted. taken apart and put back together with 50% left out and hadn't had any highlights/lowlights done in 3 months like the rest of the population. Oh and get some tippex for that luxe manickyooer look!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Morning Scrunchies. I am never drinking again. Going to lie down in a darkened room. Wake me up when she does the sham baby reveal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hello Clickbait, saw your screenshot last night ♥ which put a smile on my face!!

I'm home today, I think I have cold coming, I feel like crap.

• Heart
  • Sad
We are back on the "asfetics" promotion bus.Do we think she is going to have that big beauty bed she ordered in her flat for clients? Charles in one corner reading his comic and her fourteen months pregnant cutting about the place with needles.

Hello Clickbait, saw your screenshot last night ♥ which put a smile on my face!!

I'm home today, I think I have cold coming, I feel like crap.
I felt scummy yesterday when I was out and about but it was due to the change in the air pollen levels as it has suddenly got warmer up here. Feel better x

Morning Scrunchies. I am never drinking again. Going to lie down in a darkened room. Wake me up when she does the sham baby reveal.
Get some irnbru in you that will sort you right out 😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
According to her IG, she is a work in progress.... what the actual duck?

Oh hello Katie8ee, how is the elbow?

• Haha
According to her IG, she is a work in progress.... what the actual duck?

Oh hello Katie8ee, how is the elbow?
A work in progress? Christ that's a big job!

It's coming along I still have to strap it up every day but have weaned myself off the pain killers so just a few wee twangs here and there! 😘

• Heart
Wow, you chicks are HOT stuff.

I'm going to start my own OnlyFans page. But mine will be OnlyGrans. For all us podgy, middle aged types who might appeal to a few knuckle draggers with bad eyesight.:love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
We are back on the "asfetics" promotion bus.Do we think she is going to have that big beauty bed she ordered in her flat for clients? Charles in one corner reading his comic and her fourteen months pregnant cutting about the place with needles.

I felt scummy yesterday when I was out and about but it was due to the change in the air pollen levels as it has suddenly got warmer up here. Feel better x

Get some irnbru in you that will sort you right out 😉
Can't wait to do what? Give some poor sod a wonky bottom lip?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I googled it I was scared of what would come up but it's actually quite wholesome 😂😂
I love Nana's so would happily pay for pies, knitting and steamed puddings to support weekly bingo and brandy habbits!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.