Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked the Only Fans and she is available now. I also checked the "other blog" and there was a photo dump from Only Fans on Feb 15th so she is still active. Also still on the Admire Me platform. It just bamboozles me how she can still do this while pregnant but Charlie has basically had to erase himself entirely from the internet.

Does anyone remember the name of the Mum blog she is doing a live with this week? The story seems to be gone.

On a more positive note hope everyone is having a lovely Wednesday, I'm lazing on bed reading and eating Jaffa cakes 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just checked the Only Fans and she is available now. I also checked the "other blog" and there was a photo dump from Only Fans on Feb 15th so she is still active. Also still on the Admire Me platform. It just bamboozles me how she can still do this while pregnant but Charlie has basically had to erase himself entirely from the internet.

Does anyone remember the name of the Mum blog she is doing a live with this week? The story seems to be gone.

On a more positive note hope everyone is having a lovely Wednesday, I'm lazing on bed reading and eating Jaffa cakes 😂😂😂
Sounds great. I'm sat a my desk at home looking at Tattle instead of working!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh to get paid for walking in a car park with the wind blowing in my hair as my makeup glistens in the sun.

Celebs these days? Now Bette Davis she was a star. I’m sorry I have no time for trailer trash such as Ms Goodger.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She never leaves her bleeping pit. She does duck ALL ... but at duck knows how many weeks months preggo she is ? She’s been on onlyfans this morning. I mean ...... BAFTA award winning pregnancy tits must be a thing.
She has also been posting as well , Christ knows what of, it doesn’t bear thinking about 🤣

She is a such a hypocrite, she has just called people ugly herself ! Bloody idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She has also been posting as well , Christ knows what of, it doesn’t bear thinking about 🤣

She is a such a hypocrite, she has just called people ugly herself ! Bloody idiot
When I was preggers I got so much milk coming through if I took my bra of they were like missiles going off. Even squirted my beard in his eye once. I mean there will be a massive market for that kinda stuff so maybe she is rolling in it!

• Haha
  • Sick
If the online comments section on her doctored photos was completely empty the papers would no longer buy them. The food on her table (aside from the stuff she begs) relies on people wanting to look at her ridiculous photoshopped, Facetuned/FaceApp’d set up photos. The reason that the comments are overwhelmingly critical is because she’s not likeable.

I’m surprised the Only Fans has lasted this long and that anyone is paying for photos that she shares freely on social media anyway. Unless she does down a pregnancy/post-pregnancy fetish route what content can she be producing?

So her future money making potential relies heavily on women - they watch the programmes she wants to make, they buy the magazines she wants to be in, and the products she wants to be paid to endorse. But to women she is not relatable: no one knows who the real Lauren is - her photos are fake, she’s had lots of surgery (invasive and non-invasive) which she won’t admit to and so no longer looks like the girl from TOWIE, she doesn’t have a career - she just hangs on to the idea that she’s a celebrity and somehow that has meaning.

As many in this thread have said before the pregnancy could have been an opportunity for a fresh start, to come clean about herself (appearance particularly) and just finally be honest. Instead she fucks it up by continuing her fake facade and complaining that she’s exhausted by doing a bit of food shopping and housework which other pregnant women do as a matter of routine on top of a full time job and perhaps other childcare.

I doubt many people wish her harm aside from some troubled individuals. It’s just human nature to want to watch something unfold and to not look away - like rubbernecking at a car accident. People see her as a figure of fun because she looks botched/distorted and her behaviour is so ridiculous (car park photo shoots, the exercise ones, dressing in clothes that are too small, giving herself a new face etc.) Laughing at her brings a bit of light relief, particularly at the moment.

I would feel sympathy if she couldn’t help herself or change but she can. She just doesn’t want to and sadly seems to have enablers encouraging her. She also probably can’t afford to and still have the life she has now. I only feel sorry for the person she’ll become once the spotlight has gone off her for good.

Anyone have an OF account we can get some pics from like someone did with Chaz? 😂
There is a Tattle-style forum for men who share OF content. It was quoted in earlier threads. They have one for Big Loz which may have some pics in it although you’d need to sign up for an account to see them I think. From what they’d said a few months ago, all the content is the same as her IG. Photoshopped underwear pics, her in the bath and a few of her bending over and shaking that monstrous arse.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

I've no issue with only fans make your money I don't care. However I do find doing it pregnant really seedy and a morally wrong.

Oh I love jaffa cakes. I'm off carbs thr last 2 weeks and it's actually going really well. I don't weigh myself, but I can see a huge difference already

Reactions: 9
I've no issue with only fans make your money I don't care. However I do find doing it pregnant really seedy and a morally wrong.

Oh I love jaffa cakes. I'm off carbs thr last 2 weeks and it's actually going really well. I don't weigh myself, but I can see a huge difference already
I made these myself they are a Gluten free vegan Jaffa cakes recipe as I don't eat the bad stuff anymore. They are still yummy and have almond in them as well but let's be real not much is beating a proper Jaffa cake 😂😂😂 your insides will be thanking you for the carb relief for sure!!

The guys on the other forum seem to find the pregnancy Only Fans thing sexy

• Wow
  • Sick
View attachment 475814

Jumping on bandwagon again. Wouldn’t she just love it if she could keep posting her pictures and no one could comment back. Maybe if she actually posted real pictures she wouldn’t get such bad comments. She makes everyone mad that’s why they comment like that. It’s a 2-way street.
Hang on, is she really posting about online bullying and then saying that the people who comment online are ugly? FFS, she doesn't get irony does she?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
https://www.instagram.com/themummasbubble/ - here you go. The headline is Pandemic Pregnancy. If this is her moaning about how hard it’s been to be pregnant at this time my head may explode 🤯
Fantastic I will be there tomorrow night at 7pm with their 1300 followers to ask some questions of Big Loz.

I wonder how much she’s get paid for a coming clean spread complete with real photos?

Oh how I hate people who use the term ‘mumma’
Same Mumma is a bizarre word. Our resident pap on here fifthavenue said that no one would pay for the real photos as it's been done to death and she's not popular enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone have an OF account we can get some pics from like someone did with Chaz? 😂
Would love to see what goes on in this Murkey world 🤣

https://www.instagram.com/themummasbubble/ - here you go. The headline is Pandemic Pregnancy. If this is her moaning about how hard it’s been to be pregnant at this time my head may explode 🤯
Drives you mad 😡 easy answer , wait till it’s over and don’t get impregnated by a toy boy after 5 weeks ! Just get on with it ! Ooooo she makes my blood boil lol. Wonder if the front bone hurting will be bought up tomorrow ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fantastic I will be there tomorrow night at 7pm with their 1300 followers to ask some questions of Big Loz.
Excellent @Katie8ee - thank you for taking one for the Scrunchie team. I wonder if we should compile a list of questions for the big event?

Perhaps Big Loz can advise the viewers of the Mumma Club how to make extra income flaunting their pregnancy body on Only Fans?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 475814

Jumping on bandwagon again. Wouldn’t she just love it if she could keep posting her pictures and no one could comment back. Maybe if she actually posted real pictures she wouldn’t get such bad comments. She makes everyone mad that’s why they comment like that. It’s a 2-way street.
Deer Meg u r insprashen. You r powful shtrong yung gel like what i am. I no how bad haters r bcuz they jelus. U keep doin you hun. I fink me and Chas would get on wiv you n Haz. DM me when u in englend again babez.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If the online comments section on her doctored photos was completely empty the papers would no longer buy them. The food on her table (aside from the stuff she begs) relies on people wanting to look at her ridiculous photoshopped, Facetuned/FaceApp’d set up photos. The reason that the comments are overwhelmingly critical is because she’s not likeable.

I’m surprised the Only Fans has lasted this long and that anyone is paying for photos that she shares freely on social media anyway. Unless she does down a pregnancy/post-pregnancy fetish route what content can she be producing?

So her future money making potential relies heavily on women - they watch the programmes she wants to make, they buy the magazines she wants to be in, and the products she wants to be paid to endorse. But to women she is not relatable: no one knows who the real Lauren is - her photos are fake, she’s had lots of surgery (invasive and non-invasive) which she won’t admit to and so no longer looks like the girl from TOWIE, she doesn’t have a career - she just hangs on to the idea that she’s a celebrity and somehow that has meaning.

As many in this thread have said before the pregnancy could have been an opportunity for a fresh start, to come clean about herself (appearance particularly) and just finally be honest. Instead she fucks it up by continuing her fake facade and complaining that she’s exhausted by doing a bit of food shopping and housework which other pregnant women do as a matter of routine on top of a full time job and perhaps other childcare.

I doubt many people wish her harm aside from some troubled individuals. It’s just human nature to want to watch something unfold and to not look away - like rubbernecking at a car accident. People see her as a figure of fun because she looks botched/distorted and her behaviour is so ridiculous (car park photo shoots, the exercise ones, dressing in clothes that are too small, giving herself a new face etc.) Laughing at her brings a bit of light relief, particularly at the moment.

I would feel sympathy if she couldn’t help herself or change but she can. She just doesn’t want to and sadly seems to have enablers encouraging her. She also probably can’t afford to and still have the life she has now. I only feel sorry for the person she’ll become once the spotlight has gone off her for good.
@Clickbait 🔨 NAILED IT! (as always)

To alienate yourself from the people who might actually buy the magazines, not me, I might add; and then to try and go for a wholesome/lifestyle/cooking 😳 brand, when she's pregnant from a guy she just met/or delivered her takeaway (allegedly) and is still doing sex work - because selling slutty images of oneself is still sex work - just shows she and Moleface haven't got a clue.

Just when you think she can't sink any lower, she always does. It's quite a talent... probably her only one.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hang on, is she really posting about online bullying and then saying that the people who comment online are ugly? FFS, she doesn't get irony does she?! :ROFLMAO:
Exactly. She’s no oil painting and she’s hardly a nice person. Don’t know who she thinks she is. You're not criticised on the level that Caroline was Lauren!

Reactions: 11
@Clickbait 🔨 NAILED IT! (as always)

To alienate yourself from the people who might actually buy the magazines, not me, I might add; and then to try and go for a wholesome/lifestyle/cooking 😳 brand, when she's pregnant from a guy she just met/or delivered her takeaway (allegedly) and is still doing sex work - because selling slutty images of oneself is still sex work - just shows she and Moleface haven't got a clue.

Just when you think she can't sink any lower, she always does. It's quite a talent... probably her only one.
Does anyone remember playing 'Wolfenstein'? There was one floor with an enormous doctor coming atcha with a huge syringe - I think of her when I replay that floor 😷 💉

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Blady loveeee Jaffa cakes 😍

Lovely tattlers let’s start a Fuk off pro test x Lauren the fake as duck fanny I gotta cock really 🤮🤪😜

Lovely tattlers let’s start a Fuk off pro test x Lauren the fake as duck fanny I gotta cock really 🤮🤪😜
With a strap on bump 😭

With a strap on bump 😭
Ppl are like you cryen..no just ate a Fuken mint airwaves...corrrrr x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.