Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilo005

Chatty Member
Had to download the Tiktok today as my favourite celeb I follow ( only one of two) got it. It kept suggesting Big Loz things, the stalking is real. @JakeM as our (hot) resident young thing is Tiktok fun when your young? It seems fine by a lot of bleugh to me @mb1202 haven't forgotten you sweets please pipe in
I use it for aimless scrolling and it does actually have some half decent content.. There’s some on Amazon hacks, beauty bits to buy that are dupes for high end, DIY hacks etc. Also, great animal videos & a lot of cringe men posing etc. Do me favour and search up the hashtag “KinkTok” and let me know what you find 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

JakeM

VIP Member
Not being funny but why would anyone go on a show like that knowing they're pregnant - obviously going to fall all over the place and get thrown about? Not entirely sensible I'd say 🤷

ETA: X posted Blakey, sorry x
I agree. Thank God she never fell like Gemma did!
If she was Around 20 weeks pregnant on the show then she’s definitely editing her bump now. Either that or she’s further along than she says.

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
I'm too busy with work to read past 3 pages. Quick tell me what happened happened, is it been announced yet what she is having, anymore slop on a plate?
Nothing to report really, just discussed some of her insta Q&A questions/answers from late last night which just showed her up as usual for being so hypocritical but no gender news yet

MunHun

VIP Member
Omg look at you all bragging about your easy natural big baby births when all you are doing is bragging how massive your lady parts are 🤣🤣.
Not easy at all my baby’s have all come through the pelvis back to back so very hard to get them out but if you were to ask someone in the medical profession I’ve had easy births as no interventions e.t.c

I cried a lot during my last pregnancy thinking of what Labour was going be like 😂

• Sad

Noelc

Chatty Member
all the concern about the birth when the little chavvy will be bungee jumping out of /back in there for months as practice for the big day.

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
I can't believe these are Backgrid photos....maybe she hasn't paid her invoice or something.
Also, saw this gem of a comment in the Daily Mail under today's pictures of LG. ;)

View attachment 453370
Hmm well Harry and Smegma's baby is rather pale... so really have to wait and see. Mind you she looks much more pregnant than the being with Chaz timescale...

Blowup80

VIP Member
I was reading the Elle Darby thread last night, same scenario as Lozza, pushing her bump out to look bigger, photo shopping her bump, eating loads of crap and bring really lazy not moving.... Must be a celeb thang!!!

Notredamn

VIP Member
In theory it makes sense. I weigh 12 stone but I’m a size 12. Weight wise it makes more sense that I’d be about a 16. The issue is she doesn’t portray herself in a genuine, realistic way. She makes out that she’s a very petite slim woman with natural curves, when in fact she’s short, stocky and about a size 18, maybe a 20. With surgically enhanced silicon implants/fat transfers. You can tell by looking at her, at the end of the day we don’t know what she weighs but we know what she looks like! She needs to just be honest. I would say live and let live but she’s portraying herself incorrectly to young impressionable people.
No I know what she was getting at, but what she posted made no sense. We're all different heights, shapes and builds so of course one woman's 10 stone isn't going to look the same as another's

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
Darling are you by any chance on the Rioja 😂😂 also a box dye girl right here ! No one has ever dyed my hair but me! Luckily I am 39 and have never had roots just my silver fox streak 🙂😂

DONT! I know everyone hates Insertus (Curtis) but I do have a soft spot because Amy was a head banger.

Also I love that phrase as in Scotland it is he would fall in a river and come out with a Salmon in his mouth 😂
Oh that is true about amy with her ‘half boyfriend’ thing and whipping out her phone with notes on it demanding he give her a rundown of their relationship and what she did wrong :ROFLMAO: They knew each other for 3 weeks and were sort of together for about 9 days! Insane. Curtis looked very confused.

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
"I was coming back here to tell you that I loved you"

She is insane. Nothing wrong with fellas who love theatre I have often found they are the maddest shaggers around. I mean we all know I'm not here for the Chaz hate and that I am shipping Chaz with some buff daddy 2022! Bringing up baby in their new palatial home being gay dads for the 21st century .

That's the reality show I'm here for.

I don't think that's morbid! I have just been waiting on the family to be free of this lockdown to spread my Papas over the Cairngorms. At least make whoever is spreading them climb a mountain for you ❤
Katie are you a mind reader ffs exactly this :ROFLMAO: Was going to say it but restrained myself :ROFLMAO:
‘I was coming back here to tell you I loved you’ is single handedly the most cringeworthy thing she could have ever said in that context. I’ve done some pretty dramatic declarations myself but not in the context of a boy I met on reality tv 2 weeks prior ffs.

Exactly I don’t think we’re really speculating with Charlie with all his videos etc! Imagine how amazing that would be Charlie and his new boyfriend get a reality show with the baby and LG doesn’t even get a look in

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I gave up recently and it's my longest successful time stretch. Well apart from when I was pregnant. I'm using a vape and it's going really well.
I have a really simple vape it's called a Vype and I pay a bit more to get 0% cartidges but you can buy normal ones in superdrug etc and I couldn't be doing with all that liquid carry on

• Haha

Blue1989

VIP Member
We should start our own tattle 'useless posts' community.

I am so up for this...
I'm cracking up here why does he need a pic of the spiral pasta? It's self explanatory ffs

Is Chaz cooking this? Has he really offered to send a pic of spiral pasta just in case you didn't know what it was? Has he actually called himself Dad the dish!! 🤣
I only saw your comment now🤣🤣🤣

• Haha