Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clickbait

VIP Member
I remember reading that she wanted to be brilliant and thought she would become so famous as she would do so well and lose loads of weight off training blah blah. She is a deluded self obsessive.
Yeah, I remember that too. There are quotes about it here. If she was “quite far gone” as she claims then how was she expecting to lose weight? Somehow reverse the process? Similarly, I strongly doubt she would be allowed to skate when she was pregnant so did she not tell them? All very odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Facehugger

VIP Member
Exactly! My mum had pre eclampsia when pregnant with me, she was 21 years old and just over 9st. I was 6weeks early, weighed 2lb and not expected to survive... my mum was also seriously Ill, she had no idea that she'd had me,.. it was traumatic, my grandparents were prepared for the worst n my dad at 22 was facing the prospect of losing his wife and child
N this lazy entitled self obsessed hypocrite is spouting damaging garbage which, broadcast on a social media platform to impressionable naive people... is very dangerous. I hope her midwife gives her down the banks and it puts the fear of god up her, so she puts the health of her baby first. But...that's my wishful thinking
Same here, my son was 2 months early. I was healthy, eating healthy and doing my best for him while pregnant, yet there she is gorging the wrong things and staying in her bed all the time. 😔

Blue1989

VIP Member
Normally 1PM is when our roast is dished up, it's always been like that in our home,
since the pandemic came in Mother has been getting dinner ready for around 2PM.
Wow I never manage to get a roast done till 4🤣 reminds me of when I was younger mum cooking xmas dinner and we would be waiting till like 5. All my mates had theirs well eaten 🤣🤣🤣

mb1202

VIP Member
They've all got Princess Syndrome - brought up they can do no wrong, never heard the word 'no' in their lives & expect everyone else to pamper their every whim & demand, sorry but the real world doesn't work like that. The minute they're put straight about something completely normal, it's a shock to the system & everyone's being trolls. Ridiculous.
I’d tend to agree but Lauren was definitely not one of those kids. I’m sure people on here know her backstory so no need to go through it.
If anything it’s worse because she has decided to have this stance on things in later life. She often says she has Low self esteem and anxiety , but her behaviour doesn’t reflect this at all.
Definitely agree about them not living in the real world though. They live in this ‘yass Queen slay’ Instagram world and seem not to understand that the majority of people don’t ascribe to this crap!

Thanks for understanding 💕🤗😘 xx
I agree with your message 😘 It's getting too serious over there and I found Meghan and Harry irritating me more and more.
I hate stepping away from it but I can't deal with that anymore it was making my headaches worse keeping up. xx

Back later to catch up 🥰😘
xx
I have to give myself a few days to cool down after being on that thread so I totally understand o_O ❤

• Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Told you before that all the frames in her house are pictures of herself.
I mean it's like that shit Geri Halliwell song back in the day

Look at me, you can take it all
Because this face is free
Maybe next time use your eyes and
Look at me
I'm a drama queen if that's your thing, baby
I can even do reality

• Haha
  • Sick

MunHun

VIP Member
I don’t think they would. Far too dangerous. It could be possible that she found out she was pregnant after the show.
But if she disclosed her pregnancy to them surely they would have to terminate the contract as they wouldn’t be able risk anything happening to her. And if she didn’t disclose the pregnancy why would she take that risk? It’s such a physically demanding regime with a lot of lifts e.t.c and plenty of falls.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Didn’t have the sound on but the spelling and the way she talks on IG was pretty much the same as the ‘questions’... also how many people were actually watching her stories at 11 o clock at night?! Poor Charlie might have wanted to get to bed as well 😂

Reactions: 4

JakeM

VIP Member
But if she disclosed her pregnancy to them surely they would have to terminate the contract as they wouldn’t be able risk anything happening to her. And if she didn’t disclose the pregnancy why would she take that risk? It’s such a physically demanding regime with a lot of lifts e.t.c and plenty of falls.
True. They Will have also asked her to take a pregnancy test just to make sure.

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Katie I’ve literally never seen a more natural face. It’s just the angles and cruelty of the press that make her look bad. She’s actually a soft, beautiful natural young lady. Xx
She is so fancy with her wee pointy chin #nofilter HAHAHAH what an absolute farce

I see she wet her pants, oh hang on, that's sweat.
My head is killing me.
I hope your head feels better take medicine ❤❤ plus 😘

• Heart

VIP Member
There is a lot of woman bashing going on here tonight.. Poor Cruella and that wonky mouth one from Hocus Pocus don't deserve that!
You do know this forum is 99percent women which means it's women bashing women.

• Haha

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
I have only been back four years this year after living away for over a decade and it is the best. Thankfully in the Highlands our lives haven't been touched much by the disease. My siblings are all over and in places where it has hit hard so I feel lucky!

Her baby bump just seems like bullshit it's all bullshit. I do believe she is pregnant but I think she is faking the size etc for likes/column inches and also she was fat anyway.

As a fat person I could look that pregnant if I lay in bed put on the meth filter and pretended. How is a pregnancy day different to any day ? Get the fuck out of your house and walk even a little bit for that baby if not for yourself.
Really morbid but I want my ashes to be spread in Glencoe. I’m so jealous of you 😘

• Haha

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
Not being funny but why would anyone go on a show like that knowing they're pregnant - obviously going to fall all over the place and get thrown about? Not entirely sensible I'd say 🤷

ETA: X posted Blakey, sorry x
So this is why I say supposedly because it doesn’t make sense but then it’s Lozza so shouldn’t be surprised