Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xyzcba

VIP Member
I find it hilarious that by copyrighting her scan pics it means no press will share them as she isn't worth the cost - so by trying to be greedy & deludedly thinking they'd all want a piece, she's left with noone sharing them. She'd have to be (is) incredibly narcissistic/stupid to actually think that was going to work out in her favour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Morning Tattle Muffins, it's -5 and that's inside so I plan on laying in bed all day reading with a hot water bottle, that's it, that's the whole day.

I wonder what we have in store this week. New Magazine is out today or tomorrow. So far this morning she has just posted some of her usual quotes.

Nice to see Charlie was still wearing his wee gold handcuff in last night's manicure post. It's probably alarmed so it sets off a warning to her phone if he tries to leave the perimeter without permission.

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
You’d think that she’s the only woman ever to be pregnant. We’ve only known 3 weeks and it already feels like years.

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Is Mike man the manager haha because he is gay. He was on a date with a man on geordie ogs and I’m assuming oddbod is the fake boyfriend

Mole man haha
Yeh Mole Man is the manager who is gay and Oddbod is the fake gay boyfriend.

Plot twist: it's actually Oddbod and Molemans baby and Big Loz is the surrogate

• Haha
  • Wow

Fifthavenue

She edits them herself!? Well then she’s lied in the past about how just uses ‘apps on the phone’ (she said this in a this morning interview). She uses full on photoshop, it must take her hours. I thought backgrid did the editing in house, or have I misunderstood and they do?

Congratulations to Eugenie!
And did any of us see many pics of her out and about pregnant? No and she’s literally a princess and the Queens granddaughter. LG on the other hand just can’t escape those obsessed, nasty paps! She needs to stop treating us like we’re stupid.
No sorry. I mean she edits them using facetune. She wouldn't know what to do with Photoshop. Her manager would Photoshop her to look slimmer after she has facetuned them. That's why the work is so shoddy. Probably did an online course.

She edits them herself!? Well then she’s lied in the past about how just uses ‘apps on the phone’ (she said this in a this morning interview). She uses full on photoshop, it must take her hours. I thought backgrid did the editing in house, or have I misunderstood and they do?

Congratulations to Eugenie!
And did any of us see many pics of her out and about pregnant? No and she’s literally a princess and the Queens granddaughter. LG on the other hand just can’t escape those obsessed, nasty paps! She needs to stop treating us like we’re stupid.
Backgrid don't touch the photos at all.

• Wow

Fifthavenue

I’ve been a bit slow - obviously I get that Lozza or her management/PR company pay Backgrid to do what they do - but only just realised that daily Mail showbiz will work on a package deal where you pay for certain things and comment moderation must be a premium high price add on that she can’t afford - either that or she wants the comments because it increases click rate no matter how negative they are. (Cor I thought we were mean on here but wow (and lol) at the DM comments).
This isn't true about DM they don't have package deals and her PR does not pay Backgrid. They just split the percentage of photo sales.

Just caught up, only 2 days away and I nearly missed our new tattler, so happy you're here @Fifthavenue - thanks so much for bringing the tea!

I noticed you mentioned a couple of times she's not well, can you expand on that any?
It's clear she suffers with body dismorphia hence all the face tune and photoshopping constantly and some mental health issues she won't address as she puts herself on a peddlestall. Unfortunately her manager and friends are enablers.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Clickbait

VIP Member
So here is the link to the article in the DM originally from 24th Jan where Unique Pictures got some snaps outside a photo studio with creepy Thumb/Moleman/Benylin-guzzler manager.

You’ll see there is graffiti/artwork on the walls outside including some zebra print which matches the backdrop in today’s photos.

mb1202

VIP Member
There is evidence of personality disorders in there too, especially narcissistic personality disorder. She shows all the signs of it.
I don’t know with her whether she actually does have a personality disorder or whether she’s a product of the ‘industry’ she has chosen to deal in. I’m a 23 year old woman myself and social media pressure is bad enough, I try and bring myself back down to earth and remember it’s all fake! I’m not a reality tv person so a little easier to do so. But Lauren is 35 years old, trying to compete with 18/19/20 year olds on love island etc and she can’t. That’s why she’s always trying way too hard to have the next best thing- bikini shots, set up pap shots in Kim k style outfits, now a baby.

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Just realised while sooking an ice lolly at 1am I just became a VEEEE IIII PEEE .WOOT WOOT claxons!!! ,@Pom Bear can I get a wee badge 😚😚😚😚

• Heart

Ekathrina

VIP Member
She looks like a cardboard cut out in that Sainsbury’s photo. And her head is really out of proportion.

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
I made a new thread suggestion ages back now. It's 'Is she 20, 30, or 40 weeks, is Chaz the dad or is it a waiter from Sheesh?'

• Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
I actually cannot cope with this . The dinner looked absolutely disgusting ans now she thinks she is the nigella of Instagram 😳🤮. Who are these cretins asking what that dinner was ffs
She probably got a message saying 'what the fuck is that?' and thought it was genuine interest

• Haha

Lioness1

Chatty Member
Just seen her story about feeling sick and dizzy so didn’t managed to do her Sainsbury’s shopping. But she’s well enough to be pouting for an Instagram story! No dinner tonight, must be a take away pizza night

• Haha