Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakeM

VIP Member
Let’s have a look at all of the things that we find odd about the pregnancy:

JuleTember

Big bump for 3 months

3 different stories about how Charles found
out

strong hormones caused her bump to come out straight away

Her bump is in some days then out others

She was caught coming out of a building without a bump

Her bump was just a fat roll in the announcement interview

Paps who wouldn’t photoshop her face would photoshop her bump

if she isn’t pregnant then she really didn’t think this through. 😬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Mollichop

@Fifthavenue What's the deal with her car? She can't afford to buy or rent it long term surely? Does she ask the rental company if she can fill it up with fuel so she can get papped with it? :unsure:

Also, given the earnings you quoted for photos and comments, how can she pay her rent? Do her management cover it? I know she will have made a bit for the pregnancy reveal but before that how did she make money?

I really, really want un altered photos to be published but suppose she'd go down the 'bullying a pregnant yun gel' route! She can say she wants a baby diaries show all she likes but couldn't do it as everyone would see what a unit she really is!

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
So found the place - it’s called Motel Arch 406 in Hoxton. If you look on Google Maps street view it’s exactly the same place from those previous photos. She’s clearly just used it as a base for a series of photos to be drip fed. A slight upgrade from the car park 😂

0C962327-3BC3-439B-9A40-475185305014.jpeg

@Fifthavenue The rule is that what is shared on Tattle stays on Tattle - it isn’t shared elsewhere, we are not to engage with people off this site. I hope it doesn’t put you in a precarious position.

Emmie81

VIP Member
Pretty or not
Fat or not

I think her attitude has always stunk pre TOWIE too and no member of The Wright family did that

but ... I want her rotund arse to squash la cucaracha that is Hopkins

Reactions: 20

JakeM

VIP Member
Honestly, I’ve voted no but I don’t know what to believe at this point. If she is pregnant then she is acting really suspicious (cropping off dates, saying she’s due in July or September, huge bump at 3 months etc). Don’t forget how we’ve had about 3 stories detailing how Oddbod found the “pregacy tes”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
I’m actually shocked how much they’re editing her in these photos? Surely there’s some ethical or moral rule for this 🤣🤣 she looks like a slim woman who’s 7 months pregnant for gods sake.. who is she paying to do this?!?

• Haha

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
She truly is the gift that keeps on giving. I could never have predicted pre-lockdown that I would be consumed with the size and contents of Lauren Goodger's uterus.
She’s annoyed me for longer than I care to admit to but I was SO happy when I came across the LG threads on here. It was my ‘I’VE FOUND MY PEOPLE’ moment 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Not just Lozza and her pizza arse, Katie Price is also up for an award as the biggest bullshitter on the planet.
Oh, don’t get me even started on her. I’ve had to take a quiet break from that thread. I’ve crossed paths with her a few times and live a stone’s throw from the MM. She makes my (and most locals’) blood boil!

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Thank you. As you must understand I need to be careful as well but do want to help.
Thing is though, you aren’t exactly exposing her. Everyone with a brain can see that these photos are fake, set up shots. Surely no one is daft enough to actually believe that she’s been randomly photographed just out & about minding her own business??? I’ve always known these types of photos were completely set up. I just thought that was common knowledge?!

aside from that ———— sorry but how can she seriously be trying to
Claim she’s 16 weeks pregnant?!!!! That fake bump looks more like a 7 month bump. She looks utterly ridiculous.

• Heart

Fifthavenue

Ah yep, found it. If that’s a Tattler maybe they could remove their post 😬

I think we all really appreciate you for coming on here and spilling the tea you have!
As I posted yesterday about these pictures coming out and where they were taken. I have a lot of contacts and know a lot but there is also a dark side so I don't want to be switched upon it have any more attention to this thread than normal.

Traveler001

VIP Member
I'm here to end the argument. This is the real father of Lauren's baby - no one could impress her more, no one has the skills he does to woo her…

• Haha

Blowup80

VIP Member
Lol chips cheese and curry sauce is a normal thing for after a night out in Ireland 🤣🤣😅😅😅
Omg what I would give for a night out, a scraped knee, shit chat in the bogs and to shove chips and curry sauce in my face and down my chin right now!

• Haha
  • Heart

Fifthavenue

Thank u again.
So can u confirm these pics and the matching outfit, but beige, were taken the same day and there are no doubt more to come of that same day? Also is the reason the bump looks smaller in today’s pics because of their shit photo adapting skills?
Pretty sure these were taken on the same day. Yes lots of photoshopping round the bump you can see. I don't think they're doing that intentionally I think they were just trying to make her thinner but just shit at editing clearly. All the comments are laughing at her, the agent and Backgrid. Just embarsssing now.

Reactions: 19

Fifthavenue

Mark my words there will be a set up 'outside Sainsbury's' coming very soon. She's done the Insta story for that reason only.

• Wow
  • Haha

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Lauren must feel so conflicted, on one hand, she likes to think of herself as this famous ex-Towie who's made this genre popular, on the other hand, she's actually 100% dependent on people not caring too much, because if she was more than some Instagram celeb, paps would get actual money for photos exposing all her staged pap walks and photoshop/facetune. This way, she's not worth enough money to follow her around and expose her, while still getting some attention for her fake pics.

I wonder how she'll feel about filming the reality tv show this baby is obviously for, I'm sure they'll overexpose, only film her waist-up and she'll always wear flowy robes, but not much they can do about the face? Maybe she'll sit behind a frosted window for the interviews, like she's in witness protection?

• Haha