Lauren Goodger #13 Stuck to her sheets & can't see her feet, beggy pizza is all she eats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't worry, it'll settle

Reactions: 14
This has blown my mind.

Reactions: 7
Sorry you had to see my mug, I'm better looking clean shaven and someone else taking the photo.
Don't be daft. I've never seen these apps before so didn't know how they work. No one must look like themselves anymore!

How on earth can you think peeling potatoes AFTER you cook them is ok? How has she made it to age 34?!

(I do have to confess, I use a knife over a peeler, not sure why, just the way my mum and Grandma did it).

Reactions: 13
I guess one day we will be able to change our faces like that in real life not just On a photo

Reactions: 5
I think she’s cooking a heart attack on a plate and it’s only Tuesday nite meal. Surely the meat and steamed vege should have been enough for a Tuesday.

Reactions: 6
How on earth can you think peeling potatoes AFTER you cook them is ok? How has she made it to age 34?!

(I do have to confess, I use a knife over a peeler, not sure why, just the way my mum and Grandma did it).
My Mother uses a knife too, even at the grand age of 90 she can, I am baffled at Loz and her lack of food
preparation.

Reactions: 8
I recall Katie Price boiling some spuds with the skins on and then mashed the buggers! The result was grey looking mash.

Is this an Essex thing???

The only time we boil spuds in their skins is if they are baby new potatoes or Jersey Royals.

What was the meat? What in hell’s teeth is she making?!

Is she frying the potatoes in vinegar?!?
WTF???

I recall Katie Price boiling some spuds with the skins on and then mashed the buggers! The result was grey looking mash.
It's because the skins are really healthy, I used to make mash with the skin on when I wasn't well in the past. But boiling them THEN removing it? What a mess! It would just disintegrate in your hands.

Reactions: 10
Can we just say she started this over 2 hours ago. Charlie boy must be starving !!!!!

Reactions: 9
Chaz is doing Dynamo trick with his feet here
That is hilarious! Well spotted! Proper giggling here!

It's because the skins are really healthy, I used to make mash with the skin on when I wasn't well in the past. But boiling them THEN removing it? What a mess! It would just disintegrate in your hands.
Yes, all the vitamins are just under the skin, aren’t they? I do love a crispy jacket spud skin, it’s the best bit!

Did your mash end up grey like the Pwicey’s?

Just tried this on a photo I took with a swollen face from an infection and sheesh

Def not an Essex thing

Reactions: 4
Is this meal finished yet , I want to see what it is ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.