Lauren Goodger #13 Stuck to her sheets & can't see her feet, beggy pizza is all she eats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top of her legs and bum look MASSIVE in this photo, think they forgot to photoshop a bit!
230F370C-473C-4EF0-A16A-5180D66CE8EC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
They are old pictures I think as there is no snow โ›„ and it has snowed here for two days.

Reactions: 8
@Fifthavenue u called it good my friend.
So in regards to the filtering/photoshopping of pics, do they send them to her and she sends them back? This might be a really dumb question ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ I know, but Iโ€™ve never filtered a photo in my life so wouldnโ€™t know how to. (I have turned one into black and white tho ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
They are old pictures I think as there is no snow โ›„ and it has snowed here for two days.
Good point.

So in regards to the filtering/photoshopping of pics, do they send them to her and she sends them back? This might be a really dumb question ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ I know, but Iโ€™ve never filtered a photo in my life so wouldnโ€™t know how to. (I have turned one into black and white tho ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป)
Ooh you could get a pap jobby :D

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And the pictures are from just after Christmas , as in the back ground it has the Christmas meal sign !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like the bump's finally "settled" lol looks smaller to me (in how many colours does she have this outfit?)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
As predicted. And yes of course they're old and not live. The agent makes her write things like that and it's obvious a set is imminent. Trying to keep the narrative going rather than just up and down a street they're scraping of trying to make it kind of newsworthy atleast.
Yes they would be sent to the agent, he would send to her. She would facetune and they would 'edit' themselves then the agent would give them to Backgrid to send out.
She is the ONLY celebrity that does it. There's a rule where we don't touch pictures at all. But unfortunately the agent is bringing in clients and money to Backgrid so they will do whatever to keep him happy. We are so annoyed as it's unethical for us. But if it's the only pictures out there, there's not much choice but to use them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I LOVE your sarcasm liar, itโ€™s PRICEless ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š
Only when I'm on the Pricey thread - otherwise it is #ad ยฃ30.00 per pic and don't be surprised if the money doesn't arrive ;)

As predicted. And yes of course they're old and not live. The agent makes her write things like that and it's obvious a set is imminent. Trying to keep the narrative going rather than just up and down a street they're scraping of trying to make it kind of newsworthy atleast.
Yes they would be sent to the agent, he would send to her. She would facetune and they would 'edit' themselves then the agent would give them to Backgrid to send out.
She is the ONLY celebrity that does it. There's a rule where we don't touch pictures at all. But unfortunately the agent is bringing in clients and money to Backgrid so they will do whatever to keep him happy. We are so annoyed as it's unethical for us. But if it's the only pictures out there, there's not much choice but to use them.
How about don't do the pics and eat the z-lebrities instead. Times are lean but our Leppa Pig ain't.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How does she get away with it but no one else does? X

Looks like the bump's finally "settled" lol looks smaller to me (in how many colours does she have this outfit?)

She loves a handbag with a chain doesn't she. Mind that's the only thing she wears that fits her properly these days.

• Haha

LOL itโ€™s so obvious now when you see it. Yesterdayโ€™s Sainsburyโ€™s story in the snow, completely different outfit then surprise, surprise โ€˜pappedโ€™ outside Sainsburyโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone said on the DM comments
" I think she is going to give birth to a giant pie"

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.

Sweet corn and pizza pie

• Haha
  • Heart
That all in one body shite suit makes her look like a centaur. They didn't photoshop her flanks.

• Haha

Her bump actually looks slightly smaller in the most recent photos - what a bloody joke!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.