Lauren Goodger #10 Big Loz has got her fairy tail ending.Can Backgrid keep misrepresenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tempted to paste the Sports Direct URL. Or comment "Yes, I do, thanks for asking" :LOL:
I’m just laughing at u lot tonight 😂 One of my cats is lay on me and just bobbing up and down when I giggle, giving me the stink eye every now and again 🔪 🐈⬛

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh I totally agree with this thread! It’s like a breath of fresh air after getting mad at Katie price 😂😂😂😂

@Katie8ee glad u have made it through the day, it was very touch and go there. I’ve watched that docu, I really liked it, shocking!
There are two the HBO one The Vow and the Starz one Seduced- Inside the NXIVM cult. It's the Starz one I am watching much better and less fluffy. I listened to a podcast about it way back and have followed the whole thing it's mad.

Can't remember if I posted this yesterday this is the srrangest one. It's basically a vieled eff you to her Dad.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I have never seen a zip on a babygrow before, is this a new thing? No babies here to ask.
I'm thinking a zip would be risky, although I wasn't a fan of the poppers either. :unsure:

Reactions: 7
I think that’s the one I watched 🤔 didn’t realise there was another 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm trying to understand how these people earn money.

So oddbod has been doin FO - have no idea what sort of money that would earn.

Lozza also has FO, sells fake photos to papers but earns money per comment. Earns money from IG? Not sure how that works and also selling fake tan.

Am I in the wrong career?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Being pregnant myself I feel a bit mean being mean about a pregnant woman but my hormones have turned me into a nasty little vile witch and she’s annoying so here we are. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Imagine uploading a photo of yourself looking like Barney the dinosaur and using the song Fantasy by Mariah. Ahahahaha oh Lauren you are a gift. Thank you.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Being pregnant myself I feel a bit mean being mean about a pregnant woman but my hormones have turned me into a nasty little vile witch and she’s annoying so here we are. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Imagine uploading a photo of yourself looking like Barney the dinosaur and using the song Fantasy by Mariah. Ahahahaha oh Lauren you are a gift. Thank you.
I love all of this! I find it very odd but obviously she is just shilling anything she can for the cash. Someone in the comments said she had a pregnancy glow, I mean it's not even her face so how is it glowing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love all of this! I find it very odd but obviously she is just shilling anything she can for the cash. Someone in the comments said she had a pregnancy glow, I mean it's not even her face so how is it glowing 😂😂
when she apologised for the filter the other day like she doesn’t use at least 3 filters on every post 😁 glowing lol nah that’s the Hollywood sparkle filter on me FaceTune babe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watched this for the first time so incase anyone hasn't seen it here you go. He looks at her like he has stars in his eyes hes like a wee puppy.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I just watched this for the first time so incase anyone hasn't seen it here you go. He looks at her like he has stars in his eyes hes like a wee puppy.

What did I just watch there 🤣 he actually does. He actually looks as needy as her.

• Haha
I find it odd as I was pregnant once and had a still birth late on. However aside from that I remember going to look at prams and baby furniture etc and it was quite exciting being able to pick out what stuff you were going to have, getting stuff gifted seems a bit deflating to me like you have all these ideas but to rely on beggy insta posts isn't very fulfilling when she can probs afford all the stuff she might want 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

When she’s like yeah when I first found out I was pregnant “when was that?” Surely you would know Lauren! Why do need to ask you man child boyfriend? I dunno still think something is fishy about it all. (Lol apart from the obvious - ooh I’m so mean)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apparently its Marks birthday today?
View attachment 393985
Mark lives in this girls head rent free and I really don't think he gives her a second thought.

What did I just watch there 🤣 he actually does. He actually looks as needy as her.
I think he actually is proper smitten. There was a poster on the last thread who knows him and said he has wanted to be a Dad since he was 15. His Mum had him at 17 (shes forty) so he wanted to be a young Dad.

• Wow
  • Haha
I just think he's better at acting than Lauren. I mean did you see her try it on TOWIE, she's wooden.
She really does look years and years older than him. Its all a bit sad really.

Reactions: 12
We’ve only known about the pregnancy for a few days and she’s already lying. Didn’t she say that chunky Chaz found out when she was at work? Now she’s saying that she surprised him when he woke up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I find it odd as I was pregnant once and had a still birth late on. However aside from that I remember going to look at prams and baby furniture etc and it was quite exciting being able to pick out what stuff you were going to have, getting stuff gifted seems a bit deflating to me like you have all these ideas but to rely on beggy insta posts isn't very fulfilling when she can probs afford all the stuff she might want 🤷‍♀️
I am so sorry for your loss ❤ that happened to my friend too and it's heartbreaking. Love & hugs 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have never seen a zip on a babygrow before, is this a new thing? No babies here to ask.
I'm thinking a zip would be risky, although I wasn't a fan of the poppers either. :unsure:
Zips on baygrows are bloody amazing! Especially for quick changes, no bloody poppers to deal with

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.