Lauren Goodger #10 Big Loz has got her fairy tail ending.Can Backgrid keep misrepresenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been here since crawling on at half twelve. Didn't even have the TV on for the first six hours 😂 Now I am tattling and watching a NXIVM documentary .
i was glued to the Vow! try Frank Parlato's website - it's great.

Reactions: 1
I am so sorry for your loss ❤ that happened to my friend too and it's heartbreaking. Love & hugs 🤗
Ah bless you lovely. It was a long time ago. I was diagnosed with an illness shortly after and had alot of chemo. Im lucky to be here and just focus on the good things. Ive been in remission for a long time so just count my blessing. Neither of us would have survived if things had progressed ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Zips on baygrows are bloody amazing! Especially for quick changes, no bloody poppers to deal with
Seriously? I used to fiddle with those poppers in the middle of the night. I was thinking in a sleepless state you'd pinch their wee skin with a zip, but I suppose you'd catch vest before skin.

Reactions: 5
Ah bless you lovely. It was a long time ago. I was diagnosed with an illness shortly after and had alot of chemo. Im lucky to be here and just focus on the good things. Ive been in remission for a long time so just count my blessing. Neither of us would have survived if things had progressed ❤❤
Bless your heart ❤ the things some people have to go through, but still keep smiling and stay positive amazes me at times. Hope you stay well and your blessings are many xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
i was glued to the Vow! try Frank Parlato's website - it's great.
Oh i know I have deep dived all of it! This one is from India Oxenberg and her mother's point of view it's much better. At the end of the day Sara Edmondson was complicit in a lot of it.

Sorry guys off topic 😂

Reactions: 2
If this shite gets a free bugaboo I’ll spit- they’ve had a mortgage outta me
Well she got fake Rohloff perfume, promotes fake handbags. Maybe she’ll get a buganearlyboo

Do these people not have Google ? Do we think they are going into the fashion world the next Kim and Kanye 😂 😂
Oh no. She’s not gonna start a baby clothing line is she. This corn fetus is gonna need a tax return before a passport

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bless your heart ❤ the things some people have to go through, but still keep smiling and stay positive amazes me at times. Hope you stay well and your blessings are many xx
Feeling the love, thank you. Its one of those things unless you go through it you just don't realise how resilient you are. They took away my nasty bowel, I m lucky to have my mum and my sisters, nieces and nephews 🥰🥰 and a lovely hubby since that experience. You are very kind ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Being pregnant myself I feel a bit mean being mean about a pregnant woman but my hormones have turned me into a nasty little vile witch and she’s annoying so here we are. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Imagine uploading a photo of yourself looking like Barney the dinosaur and using the song Fantasy by Mariah. Ahahahaha oh Lauren you are a gift. Thank you.
Don’t feel bad. She pokes people the wrong way. Her lies and the way she speaks and acts and her narcissism is infuriating. Feel free to vent. We won’t judge. Well I won’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Feeling the love, thank you. Its one of those things unless you go through it you just don't realise how resilient you are. They took away my nasty bowel, I m lucky to have my mum and my sisters, nieces and nephews 🥰🥰 and a lovely hubby since that experience. You are very kind ❤
Just going to pile on to the love fest here. You also have us and a place to be❤ your strength is inspiring and I am glad to see you have kept your fantastic sense of humour 😝 big big love and hugs from me and the furry weans.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Spent the day catching up.....

Firstly can we cut the cat chat... this is a LG thread (bitter ex-cat owner who just lost her beloved Russian blue and all your cute pics are making this sour puss tear up)😘 love you all really.

So i have a million questions that require your thoughts/opinions

1. Has she announced early to beat KP to pregnancy announcement? And she's actually earlier than telling
2. Why hasn't she posted more bump pics at home etc. We normally get at least 2 insta stories a day which would be a perfect excuse to flaunt bump
3. Have they been together longer than making out, then when she fell pregnant they thought oh for the love of corn, we have to be official
4. Why did she have to ask him when they found out she was preg yet in another interview she said she found out THE DAY she was due her period (which screams planned)
5. Was the covid vaccine stuff planned just to up her online presence to then earn more from preg reveal / gain more freebies
6. Her bump is big but could be real in size. But how do you explain the bump being under her ribs? Does she have a prosthetic on upside down? and why does it look different to the video bump
7. Looking at dates, her charlie looking after her sickness stories would add up to morning sickness. Those stories are the first she posted of him online. You also dont get morning sickness till 2 weeks in. So they must have got preg. Straight away and been hooking up before.

I'm too invested , clearly ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Being pregnant myself I feel a bit mean being mean about a pregnant woman but my hormones have turned me into a nasty little vile witch and she’s annoying so here we are. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Imagine uploading a photo of yourself looking like Barney the dinosaur and using the song Fantasy by Mariah. Ahahahaha oh Lauren you are a gift. Thank you.
I’m still wondering why that would be good for Valentines Day???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just going to pile on to the love fest here. You also have us and a place to be❤ your strength is inspiring and I am glad to see you have kept your fantastic sense of humour 😝 big big love and hugs from me and the furry weans.
Thank you sweets. I f*ching love cats but the man is allergic 🤧 (bastard). I do love this thread everyone is so lovely. I always feel luckier than most people that I have a colostomy bag so I never get caught short 🤭🤭. I love my bag it out puts out less shite than lozza 😂😂

I’m still wondering why that would be good for Valentines Day???
Probs cos who wants to shag barney 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I just watched this for the first time so incase anyone hasn't seen it here you go. He looks at her like he has stars in his eyes hes like a wee puppy.

LOL 😂 the coordinated pre practiced “ I fink it was about free monfhs ago” she looks way over 3 months even 4/5 watch this baby come “early” (She wrote an IG comment to someone earlier about her due date and said oh IF baby comes on time 🤔 why would you be thinking that at all at only 4 months gone 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have never seen a zip on a babygrow before, is this a new thing? No babies here to ask.
I'm thinking a zip would be risky, although I wasn't a fan of the poppers either. :unsure:
Zip up baby grows are a life saver, once the baby gets to the wriggle stage.

Reactions: 4
Spent the day catching up.....

Firstly can we cut the cat chat... this is a LG thread (bitter ex-cat owner who just lost her beloved Russian blue and all your cute pics are making this sour puss tear up)😘 love you all really.

So i have a million questions that require your thoughts/opinions

1. Has she announced early to beat KP to pregnancy announcement? And she's actually earlier than telling
2. Why hasn't she posted more bump pics at home etc. We normally get at least 2 insta stories a day which would be a perfect excuse to flaunt bump
3. Have they been together longer than making out, then when she fell pregnant they thought oh for the love of corn, we have to be official
4. Why did she have to ask him when they found out she was preg yet in another interview she said she found out THE DAY she was due her period (which screams planned)
5. Was the covid vaccine stuff planned just to up her online presence to then earn more from preg reveal / gain more freebies
6. Her bump is big but could be real in size. But how do you explain the bump being under her ribs? Does she have a prosthetic on upside down? and why does it look different to the video bump
7. Looking at dates, her charlie looking after her sickness stories would add up to morning sickness. Those stories are the first she posted of him online. You also dont get morning sickness till 2 weeks in. So they must have got preg. Straight away and been hooking up before.

I'm too invested , clearly ...
Ok I'm going to take a swing at this 😂

1. Probably because regardless of whatever the truth is she's very big on one upping other people and craves attention. This is the lady who followed MW to his honeymoon.
2. I hadn't noticed the lack of home stories but now it's apparent. The only photos we have seen are the magazine ones .
3. I think they may have been sneaky hooking up in lockdown when he was coming down from Notts.
4. 100% planned as they confirmed they weren't using protection.
5. I don't think the Covid thing was planned as it just happened randomly on a live with her daft pal.
6. People have been thinking moon bump for the photos.
7. The dates are murky but realistically if they didn't use any protection well it's no shock .

Apologies for the cat chat can't promise it won't happen again as I live alone with only them so they are my chat 😂 I am so sorry about your little furrie its very hard .❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For all the mockery we throw at her, we should all at least be grateful for the entertainment she and KP are giving us during one of the yuckiest times of the year!

Gives you a migraine trying to read her tripe 😂😂
I don't understand how she can write so much and get so much wrong. It baffles me. Does she read it back and think 'yep, that makes total sense'? Maybe the corn has fried her brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.