Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it’s bad form saying New dimensions took awhile with her refund, wasn’t impressed with how she commented on the leggings either. It’s a Irish company who I’m sure are struggling so she could have just returned them and kept her trap shut !

Reactions: 3
Think it’s bad form saying New dimensions took awhile with her refund, wasn’t impressed with how she commented on the leggings either. It’s a Irish company who I’m sure are struggling so she could have just returned them and kept her trap shut !
As an Inspirer Laura couldnt possibly do that, she is 1,000,000% honest 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its a lovely video and all but can't she see that's staged!!! They just so happened to be recording 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
One minute she is saying she is not a counsellor and for people to not message with their problems as she needs to focus on herself ..... the next she is “bawling” at a staged human acts of kindness video lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The brother at the photoshoot garage door area 😂

Its a lovely video and all but can't she see that's staged!!! They just so happened to be recording 😏
Like who was standing, randomly recording in a supermarket checkout line!!!

• Haha
That awful staged video is she for real!? If it was real it would actually be so much worse, exploitative crap.

The slurping a drink in the middle of a story 🤢 like why 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh i know. Still not as bad as when she used to eat anything with a spoon and bite the spoon as the food went in hearing her teeth bang off the spoon. It made my eye twitch.

Jesus you'd all want to be oil paintings the way yer going on about her eye lashes 😆😆 stop picking people's appearances appart. She's a melt though. She goes on like all the other influencers on instagram are being fake and she's the picture of authenticity. She's so not though. So much about her seems put on. I heard from a friend she's good craic and an absolute goof. She'd do better to show that side of herself because all this sultry looks into the camera isn't going to make her feel good about herself. Maybe she is super confident and completely happy in her life but I don't think people who are super happy and comfortable with their life feel the need to tease nudes and talk about how happy and confident they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
For a second there i thought the cure for cancer was inside the box with all her dramatics 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she was no longer getting sent PR drops..🤔 I wouldn’t turn down that package either but she seems to be getting sent a lot more than usual lately

Reactions: 10
Jesus you'd all want to be oil paintings the way yer going on about her eye lashes 😆😆 stop picking people's appearances appart. She's a melt though. She goes on like all the other influencers on instagram are being fake and she's the picture of authenticity. She's so not though. So much about her seems put on. I heard from a friend she's good craic and an absolute goof. She'd do better to show that side of herself because all this sultry looks into the camera isn't going to make her feel good about herself. Maybe she is super confident and completely happy in her life but I don't think people who are super happy and comfortable with their life feel the need to tease nudes and talk about how happy and confident they are.
If she really was good craic I’d be shocked to the core, I’d imagine a conversation with laura would be all about Laura

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she really was good craic I’d be shocked to the core, I’d imagine a conversation with laura would be all about Laura
I would also imagine she would try to shove her views down your neck and no one else’s opinions would be right only hers.. typical guard

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.