Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she pack a hiking bag to go up tiknok?
Not even a hiking bag... a proper camping backpack that I'm fairly sure she's used for trips away. To go up Ticknock. But sure lads, we all know at this stage, Laura's so out there. So random. So cool. She marches to the beat of her own drum. She's... nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs 🤢

Reactions: 8
I lived out of a 36L backpack for a year. the one she went up a hill with is 55L I think...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
My work bag could be a 50litre backpack and I still wouldn't fit everything I need in it, I've an overpacker/overprepared

Reactions: 1
The dramatics in her latest youtube video 🙄🙄🙄🙄 the clickbait and then the pinned post apology for using clickbait

Reactions: 7
The dramatics in her latest youtube video 🙄🙄🙄🙄 the clickbait and then the pinned post apology for using clickbait
The last one of her videos I watched was the 'what have I had done' and the answer was nothing as she has great lips, boobs etc

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t bear her advertising the eye lash Serum it looks like a daddy long legs is after camping out in her eyelid with his family. How does she think that looks good ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think her eyelashes look a lot shorter in her last YouTube video compared to the pic she has up today

Reactions: 3
Im actually really sad at the fact she had to go out of her way to say she is right in her decision not to have kids by saying ‘well 70% of people regret having kids’ with the big smug head on her. Yea that was 1970 Laura, very different times. Family planning has come a long way. I am certainly not one of the 70%. I am sure if you did that survey in 2020 when people have more of a choice whether to have kids or not, the results would be very different.

That really pissed me off as a parent and she doesnt deserve kids anyway with that attitude so please please keep using your johnnies Laura. Actually we are safe enough, she is not getting it anyway.

*no shade to people who dont want kids, everyone has their own preference, just dont use out of date stats against people who do choose to have them

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think its interesting to note it tbh. I made the point on another thread that i have been told multiple times, that i'll regret my decision not to have kids, yet at no point is it ever acceptable to ask a pregnant woman is she not worried that she'll regret it.

Obviously I would never do it, I think we all know our own minds, but the questioning only ever goes one way

Reactions: 13
I think its interesting to note it tbh. I made the point on another thread that i have been told multiple times, that i'll regret my decision not to have kids, yet at no point is it ever acceptable to ask a pregnant woman is she not worried that she'll regret it.

Obviously I would never do it, I think we all know our own minds, but the questioning only ever goes one way
I fully appreciate that and your response is very valid. Im just speaking from my own perspective as someone who has kids and it certainly doesnt apply to me. If it was a more up to date survey I would accept the stats more. You cant compare the 1970s family values to now. I always laugh at people who say to others oh you will regret not having kids. How could you possibly know that? Its like asking a woman do you not feel like your child would be better off with a sibling? How do you know that person isn’t struggling to have a second child? How do you know they may be happy with just one? Or wants a second but had severe post natal depression and is petrified of getting pregnant again? Everyone has their own path & that should be accepted

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Im actually really sad at the fact she had to go out of her way to say she is right in her decision not to have kids by saying ‘well 70% of people regret having kids’ with the big smug head on her. Yea that was 1970 Laura, very different times. Family planning has come a long way. I am certainly not one of the 70%. I am sure if you did that survey in 2020 when people have more of a choice whether to have kids or not, the results would be very different.

That really pissed me off as a parent and she doesnt deserve kids anyway with that attitude so please please keep using your johnnies Laura. Actually we are safe enough, she is not getting it anyway.

*no shade to people who dont want kids, everyone has their own preference, just dont use out of date stats against people who do choose to have them
Seems like she kind of took joy in the statistic. A lot of people in the 60s wouldn't have planned to get pregnant and wouldn't have been educated about what was involved.

I don't want kids and I'm sick of people telling me I'll regret but the answer to that isn't asking women if they regret having kids. The answer is : STOP ASSUMING ALL WOMEN WANT KIDS

Reactions: 11
As in true Laura style that didn’t last long. She done a “experiment” ask for a coffee and told the fella not to tell her if it was decaf or not. Then that was her backing the caffeine.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.