Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im actually really sad at the fact she had to go out of her way to say she is right in her decision not to have kids by saying ‘well 70% of people regret having kids’ with the big smug head on her. Yea that was 1970 Laura, very different times. Family planning has come a long way. I am certainly not one of the 70%. I am sure if you did that survey in 2020 when people have more of a choice whether to have kids or not, the results would be very different.

That really pissed me off as a parent and she doesnt deserve kids anyway with that attitude so please please keep using your johnnies Laura. Actually we are safe enough, she is not getting it anyway.

*no shade to people who dont want kids, everyone has their own preference, just dont use out of date stats against people who do choose to have them
I don’t believe for one minute that she doesn’t want kids (this isn’t to say that there are people that don’t want kids)
I believe she is saying this because she thinks she is being the cool girl. 🙄 as tragic as it sounds I believe this is what she is at.

Reactions: 17
I don't get why she cares about this stuff. She's decided not to have kids so that's that then isn't it?! Unless she's trying to convince herself.

Reactions: 17
She wouldnt keep a fella long enough to have a family because she is such an intolerable narcissistic pain in the hole. The poor kid wouldnt get a look in anyway because its all about laura.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much..
Whether you want kids or you don't, it's a personal decision and shouldnt be anyone elses business. Her drawing attention to her outlook and decision is unnecessary, and attention seeking - looking for engagement I'd guess

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t believe for one minute that she doesn’t want kids (this isn’t to say that there are people that don’t want kids)
I believe she is saying this because she thinks she is being the cool girl. 🙄 as tragic as it sounds I believe this is what she is at.
I feel like she started saying it around the time one of her temporary blogger besties said it. I can't remember who it was, maybe someone else will remember. There's nothing wrong with wanting kids, nothing wrong with not wanting them. I don't even think it has to be an enormous subject for "inspirers" to go on about.

I feel like any time she talks about it she's just putting people who have kids down, so it's like she's trying to convince herself. Will I be quietly smug when I'm on an adult only cruise and my friends are up to their ears in crappy nappies? Yes. But will I make them feel bad about their decision? No! Because I'm not an asshole and I'm comfortable in my own decisions about my lifestyle. Honestly one more mention of it and I think I'll have to unfollow.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have a feeling shes not able to have kids. She mentioned before in a “ ten radom facts about me” thats shes been pregnant twice before but its not what you think.....and then went on to say maybe she will talk about it one day. I do hope im wrong and it is genuinely her choice

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I also want to add that I don't for 1 second believe she has angered or triggered (hate that word) by saying she doesn't want children. It's the fact that she had the audacity to suggest that 70% of the children in this world are regrets... Maybe in her family but that's certainly not the case among mine or my peers. Also the survey is 50 years old. Ok I think that is all. If the silly witch hadn't turned off the reply section to her stories I would have told her myself but I wouldn't waste my time to actually send her a dm

Also.. she is losing followers on the daily.. Says it all. Soon, hopefully, it will be bye bye Laura the witch

Reactions: 7
I also want to add that I don't for 1 second believe she has angered or triggered (hate that word) by saying she doesn't want children. It's the fact that she had the audacity to suggest that 70% of the children in this world are regrets... Maybe in her family but that's certainly not the case among mine or my peers. Also the survey is 50 years old. Ok I think that is all. If the silly witch hadn't turned off the reply section to her stories I would have told her myself but I wouldn't waste my time to actually send her a dm

Also.. she is losing followers on the daily.. Says it all. Soon, hopefully, it will be bye bye Laura the witch
Of course there is plenty of people who wished they'd stopped at 1 or 2 but had more. There is countries were it is the social norm to have big families im sure there is plenty of them who wished they didn't have to have big families or even children at all. Not everyone has a choice

Also someone saying she didn't deserve to have children. That is a very nasty statement!

Reactions: 2
Of course there is plenty of people who wished they'd stopped at 1 or 2 but had more. There is countries were it is the social norm to have big families im sure there is plenty of them who wished they didn't have to have big families or even children at all. Not everyone has a choice

Also someone saying she didn't deserve to have children. That is a very nasty statement!
there are also countries where it is the social norm to have small families and wish they could have more.

Also... There are literally 1000s of couples in this country who would give their left arm for a child and I feel Laura is very cold in her posting. Fair enough she might not want children but keep it down about it and consider that some people don't have the option of making that life choice.. Unless u are in a dimly lit room or living under a stone u will know that people have lost their last chance at IVF because of covid and then u have this thundering witch spouting about how the majority of children born in the world are unwanted. Just don't defend the witch on my watch... Having suffered 4 miscarriages she is a bleep and always will be a bleep with that smug bastard face spouting about not wanting something so many crave

• Angry
Whatever her beliefs are on children or her personal preferences... just keep it to yourself and not go around blasting it on social media. It’s not normalising the discussion, she’s literally just riling people up for engagement. That’s all it is. You can’t throw a controversial topic out there and go ape tit when people respond to it.
Using 50 year old data as well.. so much has changed I won’t even get into how inaccurate it would be to cite it as a comparison to today’s world.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Whatever her beliefs are on children or her personal preferences... just keep it to yourself and not go around blasting it on social media. It’s not normalising the discussion, she’s literally just riling people up for engagement. That’s all it is. You can’t throw a controversial topic out there and go ape tit when people respond to it.
Using 50 year old data as well.. so much has changed I won’t even get into how inaccurate it would be to cite it as a comparison to today’s world.
Yes this!!! Like seriously all she needs to do is keep her trap closed about it. But again yes... It's all about the gram and engagement . Her falling numbers probably driving her half mad

Thread suggestion based on Laura’s obsession with click bait dramatics:

Laura’s Views #2: 14 Reasons Why Laura is Just After the Views 😱😱😱

Yes she has gone from 39.2 down to 39k
That's a lot! She must be losing about 20 a day. She just lost another one 👋 manipulating people by showing messages from viewers that totally miss the point that no one is saying she's weird for not wanting kids just to stroke her ego THEN videos of her chewing into the camera. I'm out

So just out of interest I looked Laura up on Social Blade. I use it in work to gauge which accounts are trending up and down in our particular industry . She's definitely losing followers by the chunk. But what's more interesting is the fact that her sister appears to getting followers by suspicious means 🤔 I can't believe anyone still does this. Hope PRs in beauty know better than to give her money to promote their products to a load of bots.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
This really triggers me. I was one of those people who knew since I was 16 that I had issues with my cycle and I knew having babies may be difficult if not impossible. So I used put up this brave front and tell people I didn’t want kids etc all through my 20s and college but actually the truth was I was so concerned I would never have them. Thankfull after IVF we have 2 kids and we are doing IVF again at the moment . But I feel like her saying this so blatantly would hurt so many people like me who get triggered when we feel that some women are lucky enough to have a choice. And don’t get me wrong - saying women don’t deserve a choice that’s not what I mean. But it makes me anxious and upset this minute to know pregnancy doesn’t happen naturally for me so I can’t bear someone who shouts it from the roof top that she doesn’t want them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Laura's Views #2: Clickbait titles, do you know my menstruation cycle? I'm off caffeine (and the peen)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This really triggers me. I was one of those people who knew since I was 16 that I had issues with my cycle and I knew having babies may be difficult if not impossible. So I used put up this brave front and tell people I didn’t want kids etc all through my 20s and college but actually the truth was I was so concerned I would never have them. Thankfull after IVF we have 2 kids and we are doing IVF again at the moment . But I feel like her saying this so blatantly would hurt so many people like me who get triggered when we feel that some women are lucky enough to have a choice. And don’t get me wrong - saying women don’t deserve a choice that’s not what I mean. But it makes me anxious and upset this minute to know pregnancy doesn’t happen naturally for me so I can’t bear someone who shouts it from the roof top that she doesn’t want them.
But if you say that to Laura its your fault that you got triggered. For someone working for the public she is as cold as ice. Wonder what went down with her that made her this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.