Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She “hasn’t had sex this year.” That’s the biggest change she’s had since COVID hit. Lord above. Why even mention that? I had a relative pass away with the virus, granted she was elderly, but she’s just so insensitive and gross? I don’t know, maybe I’m taking it the wrong way but it definitely made me bristle.
Any chance to mention sex sure 😂

Reactions: 5
She “hasn’t had sex this year.” That’s the biggest change she’s had since COVID hit. Lord above. Why even mention that? I had a relative pass away with the virus, granted she was elderly, but she’s just so insensitive and gross? I don’t know, maybe I’m taking it the wrong way but it definitely made me bristle.
Sorry to hear about your loss.

Typical Laura though, everything revolves around her

Reactions: 4
Her lashes are distracting - she started out as a kind of make up blogger so i dont understand how she isnt getting the mascara right!🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
the mascara is rotten. If mine came out like that I’d assume it had gone off and bin it but hers is like that every day. How!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The lashes aren’t for me but I think that’s a perfect example of just being rude to someone - no need for people to reply to her saying they hate the look of her lashes.

The lashes aren’t for me but I think that’s a perfect example of just being rude to someone - no need for people to reply to her saying they hate the look of her lashes.
Totally agree. Saying just to be bitchy!

Tho Laura was a bit bitchy in some of her responses too I thought

Reactions: 6
She is actually the rudest witch on insta atm. Expecting people to buy whatever shite she is peddling this week but wont answer a potential customers question because she did earlier... Also those comments are correct... The stuff is shite and your lashes are shite

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Why put up a Q & A if going to be sooo rude & dismissive to most of the questions🙄🙄🙄🙄Plus any excuse to tell us hasnt had sex..begging fellas to slide into her DMs as usual🤮

It's the not answering genuine questions about the product for me..if she's a BA now, that's a huge no no. The cheek to say "I already said this on my stories" - it takes two seconds to reply hun.

Reactions: 13
Yeah she admitted to using a curler. Dump the curler love it's broken. I think the person who told her the lashes were awful did everyone a favour cos she needed to be told they looked ridiculous.
The discount code is pretty crap too. Only 10% after all her acting mysterious about this brilliant serum she kept quiet for weeks.

Reactions: 9
They look woeful. All long and skinny with lots of mascara. I'd prefer them half the length with more volume. Bit of castor oil will do me!

Yeah she admitted to using a curler. Dump the curler love it's broken. I think the person who told her the lashes were awful did everyone a favour cos she needed to be told they looked ridiculous.
The discount code is pretty crap too. Only 10% after all her acting mysterious about this brilliant serum she kept quiet for weeks.
I thought it was a discount of €1.50? In that it sells for €51 normally and its €49.50 with her AF code?

Reactions: 1
Going by the mess of her lashes I wouldn't take that serum she's peddling for free never mind 10% off! Awful!

I thought it was a discount of €1.50? In that it sells for €51 normally and its €49.50 with her AF code?
10% off 51 euro is 5 euro so you'd pay 46quid approximately

Going by the mess of her lashes I wouldn't take that serum she's peddling for free never mind 10% off! Awful!
I got it a couple of years ago. It does actually work. But she then goes and curls them up into the air and puts on a horrendous mascara. Iglow must be freaking out at her.

Reactions: 1
The lashes are soooo bad...they look like brissles...just a few brissles sticking out of her top eyes...they look so cheap.. lashes are meant to be all connected around your whole eye.. not a few brissles sticking up...is she messing or something 🙈🙈🙈

Girls dont waste your money...castor oil is AMAZING!!Your lashes will grow sooo long..just put it on every night before bed with a mascara wand...get them in Penneys bout 10 in a pack for €1.50

I use revitalash now it’s dear unless you can use someone’s code but worth it. I was bald after Semi permanent false lashes and now after a lockdown and 2 tubes of revitalash it’s amazing

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.