Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was saying how great it was and that they've 'nailed it' with the new formula!
Never mind the fact that all it did was give her lashes a vertical erection 🙈 What i think is closer to the truth here is they didnt want to pay her as she is an absolute embarrassment to herself and any brand associated with her so She was no longer interested in how fab it is

Reactions: 11
lol people used to like her because she was honest. nothing honest about her anymore.

Reactions: 1
What the hell...the Youtube with the brother asking him about periods😱😱😱Who the hell does this "content" appeal to🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Na don't think she did. I remember she put a post up somewhere way back when saying her lips were her least fave about her appearance - while pouting and wearing all the lip gloss she owned. Firmly believe they are natural.

Reactions: 4
Would you not at least make sure your mascara isn't all clumpy before taking close-ups of your lashes? I'm not really into makeup so maybe I just don't know the trends but I really don't see the attraction with those lashes.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but that actually turned me off the serum, her lashes look horrendous. I don’t know if it’s a combination of the eyelash curler and mascara she’s using or what but it’s really not doing that serum justice. I’ll be sticking with my Revitalash

Reactions: 7
I bought this stuff when she was first giving it the heavy push! It’s all she talked about. Did nothing for me. Her lashes are naturally very long which make it look great!

The only bit of length she’s getting these days is from that serum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate the lashes. Her mother was right, stop using it Laura!
To use Laura's own words - for shits and giggles - I'd love if she pasted it on her bottom lashes too just for entertainment purposes

Reactions: 1
I think she pushes the product to the max to see how much of a difference you can get, but it's not doing the final outcome justice imo...clumpy tangled lashes aren't what I'd be looking for 👀 reminds me of when you're nearly at the end of a set of lash extensions, and they're in bits

Reactions: 5
Sorry but that actually turned me off the serum, her lashes look horrendous. I don’t know if it’s a combination of the eyelash curler and mascara she’s using or what but it’s really not doing that serum justice. I’ll be sticking with my Revitalash
Me too!! Revitalash is the best 🤗

Reactions: 2
I got the iglow easy back when. It was brilliant stuff. But then just lost interest after 6 months of it. Then they change it the formula to make it vegan, Laura said no and now they've changed the formula again, I'm wondering why!?
She needs to get a decent mascara too her lashes are a show.

Her lashes are distracting - she started out as a kind of make up blogger so i dont understand how she isnt getting the mascara right!🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Anyone interested in sending her a question so she can be really rude in the response now is your chance. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She “hasn’t had sex this year.” That’s the biggest change she’s had since COVID hit. Lord above. Why even mention that? I had a relative pass away with the virus, granted she was elderly, but she’s just so insensitive and gross? I don’t know, maybe I’m taking it the wrong way but it definitely made me bristle.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.