Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her video of her keeping sketch. I can't cope with the fact that she set up the camera for that. She's so bleeping annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her video of her keeping sketch. I can't cope with the fact that she set up the camera for that. She's so bleeping annoying.
Videos the most boring mundane shite all I can call it🤣Not to forget the posed pout selfies as much as can..really stuck for content1🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh look that knickers just happened to be on the floor😂😂😂she really is a gradeA moron

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How predictable..yeh cause we all leave black thongs thrown on kitchen floor🙄🙄What a set up..such a bleeping attention seeker..hope some fella rides her soon put us all out of our misery🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Why would you do that when you know your family watch your stories? It’s not normal

Reactions: 4
How predictable..yeh cause we all leave black thongs thrown on kitchen floor🙄🙄What a set up..such a bleeping attention seeker..hope some fella rides her soon put us all out of our misery🤣🤣🤣
Would you stop, we'd never hear the end of it!! She'd make sure Sky news have it scrolling across the bottom of our TV screens.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The knicker placement from the 1st picture to the video of her putting them in the washing machine is different so she obviously did a few takes. Not able 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
didn't have time to show off the clothes... duck off with the bullshit Laura. U scrap the bottom of the barrel on the daily for content so surely bad clothing would be great scope for u! Wouldn't go up your thunder legs more like and that doesn't fit your narrative

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.