Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lashes never made me want to buy iGlow..she needs to curl them at the ends? Look so weird when they're just curled at the root and stick up at a 90⁰ angle

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know someone in the Gardaí. Must ask them the next time I see them if they know her! Or what does the force think of her. Isnt her brother a garda too? Morto for the pair of them
Pretty sure her brother is a chef! He definitely worked as a chef at one point

Reactions: 1
Oh my god.. will someone please throw that lash serum that she is using into the bleeping bin... 🤮🤮 lashes like daddy long legs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like.........? Who in their right mind would want lashes literally sticking straight up?? Who even puts on mascara like that??? She's just someone who really loves themselves, that pose even? And ya that photo with the boots and shirt like, clearly not seeing what we are seeing??
She needs to step away from the eyelash curler. The lashes will snap off if she doesn't give it a rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brother is a guard now, was a chef once in a hotel. Also has a checkered history - not the angel she portrays him to be. Painfully cringe!

Should we put the kettle on now or..........?! ;)
😂 I’d only love to spill!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Brother is a guard now, was a chef once in a hotel. Also has a checkered history - not the angel she portrays him to be. Painfully cringe!

I

I’ve heard LOTS about him too. Checkered is putting it mildly😂

Reactions: 5
Aw whats the story with the bro🤔Come on we all pals here🤣Laura away with that creepy Baz lad again..odd combo🥴

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.