Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Women in particular are terrible for having more than two slices of bread??? What is that bullshit?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So now she thinks she knows better than a trained and qualified doctor ... like what the duck.. she’s getting worse by the day. Maybe what they say is a bit over the top but she doesn’t need to call them out like that , if someone doesn’t agree with her she has a fit but she’s doing the same to others, again thinking she’s above people 🙄

Reactions: 6
I really haven’t anytime for Laura and her “not like every other girl” nauseating bullshit but I had the exact same feelings about that ridiculous podcast.

Reactions: 11
wow that podcast is shocking is it Dr doireann or the guest saying that stuff???

wow that podcast is shocking is it Dr doireann or the guest saying that stuff???
It’s the guest (also some kind of doctor) Clearly the first doctor lady is stuck in 1952 with stupid comments like that!

It’s the guest (also some kind of doctor) Clearly the first doctor lady is stuck in 1952 with stupid comments like that!
I’m no fan of Laura but Dr Doireanns podcast needs to be called out that’s a very old fashioned not backed up by science view on food and women

So now she thinks she knows better than a trained and qualified doctor ... like what the duck.. she’s getting worse by the day. Maybe what they say is a bit over the top but she doesn’t need to call them out like that , if someone doesn’t agree with her she has a fit but she’s doing the same to others, again thinking she’s above people 🙄
Doctors actually have very poor education on Nutrition, spouting toxic UNTRUE statements about food is ridiculous, where is Dr. Doireann getting her information?? Sugar is not Toxic to the body, ya eating a pile of Sweets isn't food anyways but come on? Sugar is Carbohydrates? Glucose?? Your body cannot function without it, simple??????? All Carbohydrates, no matter how Complex or Clean etc is broken down into Glucose?? Basic nutrition like????

HOW embarassing & attention seeking..shes no better than the poor fella she shamed the other day🙄
Sending unsolicited pictures of your erect penis to a woman you don't know on the internet is not remotely comparable to posting pictures of yourself in a bra on your own platform that people choose to follow/view and it is concerning that you think this. I really did not come on here to defend Laura but this is just ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I dunno what she's like trying to act coy by looking up at the ceiling. Maybe there's a spider there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The second hand embarrassment i have for her is unreal! I think if i was a lad id send a dick pic with the caption 'tap for dick'

Totally not the right thing to do but it would be tempting!!!

Serious point, what brand in their right mind would want to work with 'tap for tit'.

The worst thing about this thread is it seems to be full of gals who really rated Laura and followed for a long time, now shes a joke to us all 💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's a bore *yawn* with nothing better to do than pout into her phone. Between Instagram, Twitter and Tik Toc she must never have the phone out of her hand!

Reactions: 8
It's all gone to her head I think. I really dont like her since she started being rude to followers asking her questions. I don't know who she thinks she is?!

She never seems to go to bleeping work does she? The desperate, attention seeking is just become too much now.

Watched Marty Guilfoyles instastory, think he has a new song/remix out, saw a few tik toks using the song. The tag is "I can do what I want when I want" I think. Body positivity etc. Can just see Laura doing a 'sassy' tik Tok using his tune and tagging him in it!!

Don't get how she can conduct herself the way she does considering her profession!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.