Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched Marty Guilfoyles instastory, think he has a new song/remix out, saw a few tik toks using the song. The tag is "I can do what I want when I want" I think. Body positivity etc. Can just see Laura doing a 'sassy' tik Tok using his tune and tagging him in it!!
Shes always licking his arse..well shes always like a dog on heat anyway🀣So she will 100% do this😝

Reactions: 4
Can some poor lad give her a length of cock quick? Actually think she's gone mad due to lack of beef injection πŸ†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
hurricane Laura devastating America and destroying people's homes.... Perfect bleeping opportunity for a selfie. What a god awful witch

Reactions: 10
What is with that stupid pose she does πŸ˜’
Dont you know shes just so cool and quirky, not like all those other girls.
Thats why she has so many male followers.
C'mere now- shes not any boring ole influencer, shes an inspirer.
She inspires people to make their lashes look like rotten spider legs, she inspires people to drink califia (but only until the company wouldnt pay for a collab)
The pose is just another part of her self acceptance πŸ™„
Totally off the cuff posing πŸ‘€

• Haha
She's a bore *yawn* with nothing better to do than pout into her phone. Between Instagram, Twitter and Tik Toc she must never have the phone out of her hand!
She never seems to go to bleeping work does she? The desperate, attention seeking is just become too much now.
More boring pointless "content"πŸ™„πŸ™„
Might just interest people to know that she's most likely in work today (when she posts 'city' Instastories like she did earlier today they're probably from a walk when on a work break - canal is close to her work location). Plus I was informed by a reliable source that alot of previous Instastories content of gym sessions were from the work gym, followed by hours of regular Instastories. Is there no supervision where she works? From what I can deduce, she's rarely off Instastories when she's in work? πŸ€”πŸ€” Great job .. while other 'operational' Gardai who deal with the public face-to-face, out and about on the streets either on foot or in Garda cars are often hard-pushed to even be able to take a lunch break.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s off quoting jameela Jamil. The actual queen of the gowls 🀣
Thought the exact same!! Says a lot about Laura when she's quoting her πŸ™ˆ also fair play to the person who pulled her up on her comparison of Jaclyn hill and Jeffree star!

Reactions: 2
Thought the exact same!! Says a lot about Laura when she's quoting her πŸ™ˆ also fair play to the person who pulled her up on her comparison of Jaclyn hill and Jeffree star!
Also i did think, fair play to her for sharing that. That would have had a lot of the other irish instagrammars blocking the sender straight away. At least shes open to debate

Reactions: 6
πŸ€”πŸ€”Someones lying..shes just posted she hasnt been on a date in a very long time..few wks ago shd posted bout herself going on a date..she went to Powerscourt on her own later that day & i felt she was lying there was no date she was just attention seeking as perπŸ™„πŸ™„

πŸ€”πŸ€”Someones lying..shes just posted she hasnt been on a date in a very long time..few wks ago shd posted bout herself going on a date..she went to Powerscourt on her own later that day & i felt she was lying there was no date she was just attention seeking as perπŸ™„πŸ™„
Yes I noticed that too.
She was looking for recommendations for spots in north Dublin for a date recently too.
Full of shite

Reactions: 7
Stupid witch has her period again. Sorry but did i miss the part in school where u must broadcast every bodily function to people? Absolutely no class laura

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.