Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she loves herself. That fake modesty then in replies to the comments 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m a bit younger than her and of a similar size and there is no way in bleeping hell I would go down to my hairdressers with no pants... what an absolute melt.
Even worse she changed her clothes after the hairdressers for the 'photoshoot' in front of a garage door. State.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sharing tips for Afro hair.......hmmm......hilary that's a shout out to you girl

• Haha
The legal contract is 100% her contract with this eyelash syrum crowd.
Something she obviously got stung with with iglow. Change of ingredients my hole, she wasn't happy with her €€ from them.

B'jaysis .. she is getting some mileage outta those "cringe T-shirt and rotten boots" pics 🙄. Shared on stories again yesterday and yet again today! Like, seriously! 🤔🤨Gosh, if she was a pack of that 'fiid' stuff she'd eat herself!🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's amusing to see her trying her hardest to appeal to the lads with the sultry selfies, hooker boots, nude shots in a bath and so on and she can't even grab a date in months. Even the lads are nah that one has massive issues, pass!

• Haha
Why does she keep trying to make her siblings "happen"? Shes obsessed with them

Reactions: 8
Why does she keep trying to make her siblings "happen"? Shes obsessed with them
It’s a bit weird isn’t it? It’s defo not normal! She always used to be saying how gorge Hilary is and it was borderline disturbing 🙈

It’s a bit weird isn’t it? It’s defo not normal! She always used to be saying how gorge Hilary is and it was borderline disturbing 🙈
Her "sissypants" 😂🙄🙈 A grown woman coming out with that tripe, needs to listen to herself

• Haha
Did anyone watch her video about the new Luna brush? I just cant be bothered

Reactions: 1
Your missing nothing. I couldn't watch beyond the word 'gal'. She needs to come off social media it's not going anywhere
Fair play to you for getting that far! Cannot stand the woman. Tries whay too hard to be alternative and it’s coming across as desperate and embarrassing. There’s prob a good reason why she can’t hold down a fella! Nuts

I know someone in the Gardaí. Must ask them the next time I see them if they know her! Or what does the force think of her. Isnt her brother a garda too? Morto for the pair of them

Reactions: 4
What is this weird sexual thing with her brother? Always saying he’s good looking & I get an almost flirty tone from her. I just can’t figure her out. I feel like all her content is staged to catch the attention of some guy who must have dumped her or rejected her or something. Her whole online performance seems to have turned into attention seeking behaviour- there can’t be an army of Laura fans out there surely

Reactions: 13
Watched about two minutes until she started on about not used to using her fingers for make up and gave that stupid sideways look. Why does the sister speak in that slow voice as well, can’t listen to her

Reactions: 3
Watched about two minutes until she started on about not used to using her fingers for make up and gave that stupid sideways look. Why does the sister speak in that slow voice as well, can’t listen to her
try are both slowly changing their accents. Desperately annoying. Laura is having some sort of crises I feel and Hilary is just completely in love with herself

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.