Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her hair was fabulous!

It's revolting and defo it someone "lower brow" did it they'd get dragged for cultural appropriation!
She's after deleting a comment that mentioned cultural appropriation. 🙄 I'm unfollowing. Can't be dealing with that bullshit.

Did she take the picture down? 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She's after deleting a comment that mentioned cultural appropriation. 🙄 I'm unfollowing. Can't be dealing with that bullshit.

Did she take the picture down? 😳
She's literally just deleted it in the last couple of minutes. I went on for the nose from here, went to load the comments and couldn't. Gone from the feed completely now.

Reactions: 3
She's literally just deleted it in the last couple of minutes. I went on for the nose from here, went to load the comments and couldn't. Gone from the feed completely now.
🙄🙄 Honestly with everything going on over the last few months surely she knew she was going to get some flak for that hairstyle. There was no bad comments bar one just saying good luck with the cultural appropriation comments so maybe she got some dms about it.

Reactions: 5
Now we will be subjected to a teary poor me post from her... Well I don't follow her anymore but do go for a nose lol. Cue Laura the dick going on a mad rant 2... They think they are above any negative comments and the rules don't apply to them because they are "influencers" or in Laura's case an "inspiration" 🤢🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Now we will be subjected to a teary poor me post from her... Well I don't follow her anymore but do go for a nose lol. Cue Laura the dick going on a mad rant 2... They think they are above any negative comments and the rules don't apply to them because they are "influencers" or in Laura's case an "inspiration" 🤢🤣
The whole aesthetic was just completely off to me. Her tan was also really dark and it just looked all wrong. Somebody actually commented Hello Alicia Keys 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just dunno how u could be so "woke" and "hip" and then go deliver an absolute mega bomb of a post like that 🤣 She will be working her brain cell hard now to try fix the damage

I thought Hillary's hair looked gorgeous, she can really pull it off and I always thought white people doing braids was just a compliment to black culture but obviously recently I've done research coz of the civil rights movement and have to agree....she will be faced with flack. As much as that's unfortunate as again I think it's nice but I fully understand how it can be seen as appropriation and be offensive to people. Now shes taking it down shes going to have fun trying to take all the braids out as shes obvs freaking out about the style

I thought Hillary's hair looked gorgeous, she can really pull it off and I always thought white people doing braids was just a compliment to black culture but obviously recently I've done research coz of the civil rights movement and have to agree....she will be faced with flack. As much as that's unfortunate as again I think it's nice but I fully understand how it can be seen as appropriation and be offensive to people. Now shes taking it down shes going to have fun trying to take all the braids out as shes obvs freaking out about the style
It looked nice on her but unfortunately that's not the point 🤷‍♀️

I'm late to the game here, did anyone manage to screenshot? I'm presuming it was full on braids?

Reactions: 3
So her sister got full braids when everyone and their granny knew that was cultural appropriation like 5 years ago, never mind in 2020 when all people are talking about is listening to black voices and respecting other cultures. So...she's stuck with an extremely culturally insensitive hairstyle IN THE AGE OF BLM for....how long?! I honestly would not be seen dead in braids, I'd feel like such a knob. It's kind of hilarious that she just spent a lot of money and time on the most ignorant hairstyle of all time.

Reactions: 14
My jaw actually dropped! And she seemed over the moon which shows (im presuming) a complete lack of awareness. I hope its that anyway and not something more malicious! Silly girl. What on earth was she thinking! Has she been living in a bubble the last decade? And of all the times to do it she picks THE most sensitive & emotive era in black rights for decades. You will not see her on camera now until she gets them all out - guaranteed

Reactions: 8
Ah lads for the first time in MONTHS I went walking in the park with my pal and missed everything. Please someone have a picture. I neeeeeeeeeed to see. You all are bigging up the level of inappropriate here.

Does anyone remember Laura being called out for filming on her phone when driving? To answer this she gave a lovely, sarky tutorial on her instastories that she set her phone up at the beginning of her journey, before she turned on her ignition, recorded her whole journey (& I think if I remember right it was a pretty long journey) and then shared a 10 second clip to her instagram. I didnt believe her and think it was a disgraceful thing for anyone to do, never mind a guard. Full of BS.
Missed the hair do too.
For two 'woke' women they are just cringe.
How Mammy isnt mortified with the two of them rattling into their phones is beyond me

Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember Laura being called out for filming on her phone when driving? To answer this she gave a lovely, sarky tutorial on her instastories that she set her phone up at the beginning of her journey, before she turned on her ignition, recorded her whole journey (& I think if I remember right it was a pretty long journey) and then shared a 10 second clip to her instagram. I didnt believe her and think it was a disgraceful thing for anyone to do, never mind a guard. Full of BS.
Missed the hair do too.
For two 'woke' women they are just cringe.
How Mammy isnt mortified with the two of them rattling into their phones is beyond me
Yea but they talk about sex and vaginas so they’re really woke 😂🙄

Ah lads for the first time in MONTHS I went walking in the park with my pal and missed everything. Please someone have a picture. I neeeeeeeeeed to see. You all are bigging up the level of inappropriate here.
She had a full hair of braids, that's it really like. You don't need to see the picture to know that's a big no no.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.