Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if they timed out or were removed, but all Hilarys stories re. getting her hair done are gone. Probably because she doesn't want people asking to see.
The only real course of action now is to get them removed ASAP and either just learn about it privately or use it as a teaching opportunity for others. She's obviously not racist or intentionally meaning to be insensitive to other cultures, but it could be a good education opportunity. I'm still just shook at how tone deaf it was in the current climate. Honestly if you only spent 5 minutes reading about BLM you'd have known that was wrong.

Reactions: 8
She was just on now with the new do.... any chance she gets shes learning about BLM apparently πŸ™ˆ if that response is the best thing that 24 hours of crisis talk with her 'inspirational' sister can come up with i give up!

Reactions: 5
She was just on now with the new do.... any chance she gets shes learning about BLM apparently πŸ™ˆ if that response is the best thing that 24 hours of crisis talk with her 'inspirational' sister can come up with i give up!
She's absolutely full of tit. You can be obsessed with a hairstyle and not get it out of respect for what it does represent. What a dose of a girl seriously.

Reactions: 7
What's her insta called ? X

Reactions: 2
Also did she just give an example of slaves wearing it so they could hide maps as a fascinating reason as to why she loves the hairstyle! πŸ™„

Reactions: 3
She spent 9 hours to look ignorant. Her justification isn't enough, sorry. It's still ignorant. It doesn't matter if she thinks it's pretty and she wants to respect the cultures those hairstyles come from, she has disrespected them by getting the hairstyle done. If she had done 5 minutes of reading she would know it's inappropriate.

Is it just me or does it look like she unraveled a braid? Possibly last night? Mid break down? I'm sure Laura was in telling her to wear her big girl pants

Is it just me or does it look like she unraveled a braid? Possibly last night? Mid break down? I'm sure Laura was in telling her to wear her big girl pants
"Look, you've spent 9 hours and hundreds of euro, it's done now. You need to own it. Tell them you're obsessed and continually learning"

Oh to be a fly on the wall πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder where she got her hair done?
If there was a single POC in the salon, surely they would have been like....πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€dontdoitdontdoit

Reactions: 2
Imagine it was a freebie she got πŸ˜‚ pay up Hil's babes. No no il post it hold on πŸ˜‚ standby for the #ad #sponsored

She's clearly trying to justify it because she deleted the pic from yesterday. She then covered it in a story so there wouldn't be any comments. Such a shame. Just be honest and admit your mistake. It's not that big a deal if it was genuinely done in ignorance but to bullshit about her respect and admiration and using every spare minute to research... is just so false.

Reactions: 4
Does look worse rgar she removed the pic....she obvs didnt think it through...got comments....wanted to back out but now all of a sudden she has always understood it. I wonder how her work will take the look? I know black people says they wear weaves a lot because their white bosses think braids look unprofessional...

Reactions: 3
Is she actually for real?? She shows a montage of "beautiful black women" with the hair style.... Yes u absolute pig headed moron... BLACK WOMEN!!! U are bleeping white!!! It is not ok no matter how u admire it. it is just not ok u absolute imbecile πŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 7
She loves herself far 2 much to care. No matter how incorrect the hair is she cannot resist flaunting herself. She is obsessed with herself and the pursed lips to elongate her smile across her face has gotten wider and more pronounced as she gained followers... well she lost 1 here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.