Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mam follows her on insta right?

I would be MORTIFIED if I posted half the stuff she does, and a family member saw it πŸ™ˆ

Pretending she's woke af, but if you say boo to her, I'd say she loses it. She's going to learn that Twitter doesn't put up with doses like her,.the star tit comment goes to show.

Reactions: 6
Ugh Laura is such a disaster. She really is a ticking time bomb. She is so unfulfilled in life but I’ve gone beyond feeling sorry for her. She really doesn’t help herself. Always trying to be coy and mysterious but just comes across as gaudy and tacky. The age of her for the way she carries on makes me roll my eyes so hard. And how she makes out insta is a nuisance for her when literally no one is making her do it. And her clickbait YouTube titles. The girl is having a public break down and clinging so hard to staying relevant and it just isn’t working for her at all. Remember on snapchat when she was still with Ian and she would just sit recording herself farting 🀒 the clothes she wears and those ugly ankle boots, she really is just trying to stay in her disco circa 2004 days. Her obsession with Hillary is so bizarre too. Hilary is definitely the lesser of two head wrecks but her constant pouting and looking away from the camera did my head in so had to unfollow. Also don’t start me on that bloody China video. I remember watching it at the time and couldn’t get over how xenophobic she was. The fake gagging and crocodile tears. Well for her from her ivory tower judging an entire culture but what a snake just deleting it without actually holding her hands up and saying she was a prick. I have so many feelings about this girl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ also the comments on her post looking for advice are laughable πŸ˜‚ she has such a want in her. She’s absolutely not happy or content in herself or with her life and no amount of her declaring how much she loves herself and is EHRMEGAAAAAWD SO HAPPY is convincing anyone. Condescending little brat.

Reactions: 15
Every now and again she'll go on about Hillary asking how on earth are they related cos Hillary is so gorgeous (acc to her) then she'll do a poll how many think they look alike (fishing for compliments as per usual)and not many say they do and some go as far as saying you wouldn't know they were related and it backfires on her🀣 she must be raging. She fancies her brother too.

Reactions: 13
Ugh Laura is such a disaster. She really is a ticking time bomb. She is so unfulfilled in life but I’ve gone beyond feeling sorry for her. She really doesn’t help herself. Always trying to be coy and mysterious but just comes across as gaudy and tacky. The age of her for the way she carries on makes me roll my eyes so hard. And how she makes out insta is a nuisance for her when literally no one is making her do it. And her clickbait YouTube titles. The girl is having a public break down and clinging so hard to staying relevant and it just isn’t working for her at all. Remember on snapchat when she was still with Ian and she would just sit recording herself farting 🀒 the clothes she wears and those ugly ankle boots, she really is just trying to stay in her disco circa 2004 days. Her obsession with Hillary is so bizarre too. Hilary is definitely the lesser of two head wrecks but her constant pouting and looking away from the camera did my head in so had to unfollow. Also don’t start me on that bloody China video. I remember watching it at the time and couldn’t get over how xenophobic she was. The fake gagging and crocodile tears. Well for her from her ivory tower judging an entire culture but what a snake just deleting it without actually holding her hands up and saying she was a prick. I have so many feelings about this girl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ also the comments on her post looking for advice are laughable πŸ˜‚ she has such a want in her. She’s absolutely not happy or content in herself or with her life and no amount of her declaring how much she loves herself and is EHRMEGAAAAAWD SO HAPPY is convincing anyone. Condescending little brat.
Come on squeezyscoob don't be shy.....tell us how you really feel?? 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't forget .. she's in work today (as per Instastories from lastnight and this morning), and she is posting all this drivel while getting paid by "The State". I get that she would be entitled to breaks during her shifts, but the amount of Instastories she posts on days that she is working is mind-boggling! I have friends in that job and they often wouldn't have the chance to get a lunch break, nevermind be on Instagram all day. πŸ€”πŸ™„
what job would that be ? She never tells πŸ€”

Every now and again she'll go on about Hillary asking how on earth are they related cos Hillary is so gorgeous (acc to her) then she'll do a poll how many think they look alike (fishing for compliments as per usual)and not many say they do and some go as far as saying you wouldn't know they were related and it backfires on her🀣 she must be raging. She fancies her brother too.
She is infatuated with the brother. It’s weird.

Come on squeezyscoob don't be shy.....tell us how you really feel?? 🀣🀣🀣
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ believe it or not that’s not even the tip of the ice berg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and her random notions every so often to post in Irish. Bizarre. That story about the two euro and then saying today about doing the shopping without having a breakdown. Literally duck off. And when you get there duck off again even further. I need some air after that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder why she has the TikTok up about how to get a man... thought her cosmic lipgloss did all that for her πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Several tik toks up today and the cringe just continues. Not funny. Not even well lip-synced. Trying so hard to stay relevant and "cool".

Oh and the reply to hilarys question box.
Jeeeeeeeeesus.

Reactions: 5
Oh dont worry...will be a few posey pics posted to feed of it no doubt...the big revealπŸ™„πŸ™„

How the duck can she be taken seriously in her job..or anywhere..posting tit like thatπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
She's not. She was known as "the princess" in the last place she worked and she's in an office now away from the public. All her colleagues think she's a dose too

Reactions: 7
She's not. She was known as "the princess" in the last place she worked and she's in an office now away from the public. All her colleagues think she's a dose too
I thought it was weird how she mentioned her boss twice recently. She gave him pillow spray! I wouldn't talk about my boss on social media.

Reactions: 3
I thought it was weird how she mentioned her boss twice recently. She gave him pillow spray! I wouldn't talk about my boss on social media.
None of them want to be associated with her in work. She's a laughing stock and an embarrassment. A friend of mine knows her from work and if I ever bring her up she's goes on a mad long rant about her.

• Wow
This someone special is probably a relative or friend. Couldn't she just say that.

Reactions: 2
This someone special is probably a relative or friend. Couldn't she just say that.
Bet she wants people to think its this old Flame from 15 years agoπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„For someone who spends her life on phone..she ever hear of googling placesπŸ€ͺPutting up mysterious posts for recommdations...so attention seeking as always😷😷

No better still say nothingπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Reactions: 3
Nobody I'd say!! Laura is so far up. Her own hole she's actually looking out through her mouth, she's a flirt, and in the country we say and who's all talk and no action πŸ€”

Reactions: 1
Several tik toks up today and the cringe just continues. Not funny. Not even well lip-synced. Trying so hard to stay relevant and "cool".

Oh and the reply to hilarys question box.
Jeeeeeeeeesus.
Maybe I'm being very cynical, but I'd say she wanted a shout out on Hilary's account to get some views.. Hilary is on the up.

Reactions: 6
Maybe I'm being very cynical, but I'd say she wanted a shout out on Hilary's account to get some views.. Hilary is on the up.
She is definitely on the up. Notice how she gave the dates on her next staycation but has nothing booked yet. Sitting waiting for a freebie now. A sure sign she thinks shes on the up πŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.