Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am absolutely shocked. didn't see the first posts about her hair just the ones up now. from what she is saying she clearly doesn't even understand what cultural appropriation is... I follow her cos I like her but honestly wtf. She is coming across like she doesn't have one brain cell in her head.

Reactions: 3
omg this is my first time seeing the china video....... I am horrified haha. I live in Shanghai and that's what China is like that is not a slummy area thats normal. Shanghai is also probably the most developed and westernised city in China hahahahaa I good luck to her if she went anywhere else in China.

Reactions: 7
Laura on asking opinions about ASAP skincare... thought she would only use REN 😏

Reactions: 7
Just shows how fickle even the most "genuine" πŸ™„ bloggers are. She literally said REN was the only thing she'd ever use and how ahhhhmazinggggg it is. Clearly not the brand ambassador anymore.

Reactions: 8
Just shows how fickle even the most "genuine" πŸ™„ bloggers are. She literally said REN was the only thing she'd ever use and how ahhhhmazinggggg it is. Clearly not the brand ambassador anymore.
Yeah she must not be BA anymore.. she didn't mention the Summer edit a couple of months back and she'd usually be talking about it for days!

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her reply on TikTok to comment by Marty Guilfoyle?

Reactions: 2
I don’t know how to share things on this but he replied 2 one of her TikToks with emojis & she replied with something like did your trousers tighten! I’m embarrassed for her

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how to share things on this but he replied 2 one of her TikToks with emojis & she replied with something like did your trousers tighten! I’m embarrassed for her
Oh christ πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š mortified for her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh my god I am absolutely mortified for her!!

And she's a feckin gaurd!! A male Garda would never get away with that tbh.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.