Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
โ˜๐Ÿผ very true..she's going to turn into a dose isn't she ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I think we can probably guess who she'll be taking on a #gifted staycation..plenty of content for Laura to make clickbait videos about. "WE ALMOST DIED....*we visited the cliffs of moher and it was really windy on the cliffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think turning into a dose is all part of the influencer 'journey' unfortunately. I mean if i could wave my phone around my house and get 'gifted' everything I doubt i'd be saying no

Reactions: 3
She is definitely on the up. Notice how she gave the dates on her next staycation but has nothing booked yet. Sitting waiting for a freebie now. A sure sign she thinks shes on the up ๐Ÿ™„
I like Hilary but seems shes morphing into them all now...begging๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
Ah here ... her tiktok this morning Iโ€™m MORTIFIED deep down to my very soul for her ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿคฎ
why do they all post their tiktoks to instagram.. Leave them there. If people are interested they set up a little tiktok account and follow over there. I canโ€™t stand them

Reactions: 8
Thought it was reformer pilates not returner ๐Ÿ™„ that's what happens when you constantly try to think of a better word Laura ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What's the point of the tiktok exactly? To show you can mime or....?
I wonder is she trying to channel that 80s wrestler the ultimate warrior with that horrendous ridiculous eyeshadow...?!

Reactions: 6
that tiktok...yet another cringe performance. tiktok is definitely aimed at the younger generation. she is in her mid 30s yet behaves like a teenager. i cant believe she's not embarrassed but hey...we'll all be mortified on her behalf.

Reactions: 4
Agree. Now I don't know too much about it so I'm not going to pretend like I do but isn't that hairstyle cultural appropriation?
omg I was gonna say that! But look it's all ok because she's cool u know and a vegan ๐Ÿ™„ Used to love her but she is slowly turning into her sister

Reactions: 2
Omg her hair was fabulous!

It's revolting and defo it someone "lower brow" did it they'd get dragged for cultural appropriation!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.