Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he's "sniffing" around, surely he can see her instagram, and that post? I'd be running for the hills

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That's gas, she makes out he wasn't enough for her 🙄 by the sounds of it, she wasn't enough for him!
A friend of a friend went on that Bali trip she organised. She said there that he was identified publicly by a follower of hers and he couldn’t handle it and the attention she was getting........sounds like bullshit to me.

also on that trip, she steered every conversation to sex and vaginas it was like she wanted to seem uber cool about how open she is and how she could have deep conversations about this stuff. She would throw a topic out there for the group to discuss but she always has to have the last say.
She nearly creamed herself when one of the girls was a gyno and could add a medical slant and also provided Laura with vagina content for months after!

• Haha
No youbare right, when she was reviewing a tan she was all like "trust me it's sex proff" 🙄 Jesus if your going too lie at least try and keep up with them
She neeeeeds to be called out on this trip-up it’s not the first time! She can absolutely ‘confirm’ with that grin of hers about the tan review & having sex. Now this timeline.....

Reactions: 6
She neeeeeds to be called out on this trip-up it’s not the first time! She can absolutely ‘confirm’ with that grin of hers about the tan review & having sex. Now this timeline.....
To be honest I wouldn’t waste your time. She’s only gagging to be called out to have something to post about and remind us that she’s so cool and laidback she doesn’t actually give a duck about people’s opinions!

Reactions: 2
An ex from 15 years ago? She's what, 32 now? Plenty of 17 year old have their hearts "broken". Doesn't take you long to get over it at that age.

• Haha
She's a complete moron. Her therapist must be a quack cos she's got serious deep rooted self esteem issues that need addressing.

Reactions: 7
And the recent tiktok she shared at the gym. Jesus CHRIST laura get a life. I cannot stand this girl anymore she has completely lost the plot altogether. I really used to like her but she has gone totally off the rails. What has happened?!?!?

She would have been one of my favourites, loved how she did stuff for charity and donated as well but I just can’t with the way she bangs on about sex and how horny she is all the time, if that’s your bag and you like that content that’s cool but not for me !

Don't forget .. she's in work today (as per Instastories from lastnight and this morning), and she is posting all this drivel while getting paid by "The State". I get that she would be entitled to breaks during her shifts, but the amount of Instastories she posts on days that she is working is mind-boggling! I have friends in that job and they often wouldn't have the chance to get a lunch break, nevermind be on Instagram all day. 🤔🙄

Reactions: 12
Morning Tea thoughts..... oh for Gods sakd, copying SOH. And what is her obsession with Vaginas??????

Reactions: 5
She would have been one of my favourites, loved how she did stuff for charity and donated as well but I just can’t with the way she bangs on about sex and how horny she is all the time, if that’s your bag and you like that content that’s cool but not for me !
Totally agree. I used to love her content and her morals/ethics in terms of not accepting loads of PR tit from companies, promoting sustainability/recycling/veganism etc etc but to be honest I dont know what has happened to her the last 6 months - 1 year. But then when I saw the China review video from years ago it gave me a bit of a shock too...maybe it was all fake....

Whoever that guy from 15 years ago is, if he's following her on social media and has decided 'That's the girl for me' based on her behaviour over the past number of months then he's as much of a gobshite as she is and they're meant to be together. She's missing the mark every time with these desperate attempts to be cool/funny/sexy. I've said it before on this thread but I'm so shocked at what her page has become. I stuck with her in the hope she'd eventually cop on and remember how to behave like a normal person again but I've unfollowed now because I've started to strongly dislike her at this stage.

Reactions: 11
That's one thing I noticed during Quar™️ - why are women using battery powered vibrators? 👀

And the recent tiktok she shared at the gym. Jesus CHRIST laura get a life. I cannot stand this girl anymore she has completely lost the plot altogether. I really used to like her but she has gone totally off the rails. What has happened?!?!?
Agree! I have followed for years and she has changed for the worse over the past few months.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.