Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a post on Twitter with a screenshot of a txt sent her Mother at 6 in the morning saying, remind me how much you love me ?
So strange !
I have never experienced someone so narcissistic and attention thirsty before. She really comes across as quite pathetic. I think she is in her late 30's and she behaves like a teenager online. A most unattractive personality trait.

Reactions: 13
You know what, im actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her. Her mental state seems to be deteriorating & she is becoming increasingly erratic with the nature of her posts: nudity/camera set ups/showing personal messages/talking about sex non stop/looking for affirmation Etc. Its honestly a sign of someone who is not well tbh as its sooo far removed from her old content. Yet she will still claim she is happy single but i bet truthfully she is actually quite miserable and its showing

Reactions: 14
You know what, im actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her. Her mental state seems to be deteriorating & she is becoming increasingly erratic with the nature of her posts: nudity/camera set ups/showing personal messages/talking about sex non stop/looking for affirmation Etc. Its honestly a sign of someone who is not well tbh as its sooo far removed from her old content. Yet she will still claim she is happy single but i bet truthfully she is actually quite miserable and its showing
I've been thinking the same. I actually feel quite sorry for her and don't know why her sister doesn't have a word and try get her back to a happier place

Reactions: 4
Gosh that's really made me think. I hope she is ok. Maybe Hilary might talk to her and check of she is mentally coping. I only started to follow her about a year ago but she has got significantly worse in the last few months.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, definitely food for thought there.

Reactions: 1
I have never experienced someone so narcissistic and attention thirsty before. She really comes across as quite pathetic. I think she is in her late 30's and she behaves like a teenager online. A most unattractive personality trait.
Shes early 30s 32 i think

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Anyone remember years before she was Laura’s Views or even my makeup perspective and she had a different YouTube channel? She had to delete it because She filmed herself in her work uniform and got in loads of trouble for it. I think that’s why she’s to private about what she does now.

She also mentioned on that YouTube channel that she had a miscarriage when she was 19 and a different time done a 5 facts about me on her insta and said she had been ‘pregnant twice before(it’s not what you think)’ I’ve always thought that maybe her whole ‘I don’t want kids’ thing might be more about being worried she can’t have them than not wanting them...

Also remember when she was losing all the weight and she got a PT and she would talk about him all the time to the point where it was obsessive. Then she can on and said she wasn’t training with him anymore and hinted at some drama that went on. Anybody any idea what happened there? Or remember what the PT’s name is?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone remember years before she was Laura’s Views or even my makeup perspective and she had a different YouTube channel? She had to delete it because She filmed herself in her work uniform and got in loads of trouble for it. I think that’s why she’s to private about what she does now.

She also mentioned on that YouTube channel that she had a miscarriage when she was 19 and a different time done a 5 facts about me on her insta and said she had been ‘pregnant twice before(it’s not what you think)’ I’ve always thought that maybe her whole ‘I don’t want kids’ thing might be more about being worried she can’t have them than not wanting them...

Also remember when she was losing all the weight and she got a PT and she would talk about him all the time to the point where it was obsessive. Then she can on and said she wasn’t training with him anymore and hinted at some drama that went on. Anybody any idea what happened there? Or remember what the PT’s name is?
I remember her saying that abouy being pregnant twice before..drops that bombshell..then thats it not one mention/elaboration after🙄🙄Like how much more attention seeking can you get🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3

Yep. I remember this. His name is Sonny Hunt. Seemed a decent guy, worked out of Ben Dunne in Sandyford. She was all about him and then he started gaining a bigish following on Snapchat and started getting invited to Under Armour events with the likes of Siobhan O Hagan, The Macro Queen etc and it was around this time Laura said she didn't associate with him anymore.

He's moved to Australia and is working as a PT, his Instagram is private. You can see the vlog with him on Siobhan O Hagans you tube channel.

Reactions: 3
Latest post is a goody.
She's looking for people to pretend they are her friend (hey Laura wheres your real mates).
Miss I don't need no man is thinking about stepping back into her past - 15 years - and giving her ex a 2nd chance? Her judgement is clouded but her lack of male interaction in the past 7 months. Please Hilary have a word

Reactions: 6
Latest post is a goody.
She's looking for people to pretend they are her friend (hey Laura wheres your real mates).
Miss I don't need no man is thinking about stepping back into her past - 15 years - and giving her ex a 2nd chance? Her judgement is clouded but her lack of male interaction in the past 7 months. Please Hilary have a word
Wow. Thirsty. I'm almost more mortified by all the followers commenting and "giving advice" 🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
Iv followed Laura for years and years she reviewed coco brown tan when we could first get it and she was like a different person so happy with Dean/Ian weird how they spilt up she said it was personal still wears his dressing gown and now talks about men all the time 🤔

Reactions: 2
She is actually crackers. What the duck is her obsession with letting everyone including her mother and brother and colleagues who follow her know that she gets lots of male attention and has sex sometimes. Does she think she's unique or special? Of course men sniff around or "follow" your page laura when you openly talk about being in to casual sex and occasionally show your tits. Would she ever grow up and cop herself on and stop embarrassing herself. Its painful to watch

Reactions: 11
How did he completely break her heart when she’s openly shared she’s never been in love?!
Engagement rate must be low.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.