Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in there right mind records themselves tapping in on the keypad at the atm machine. What the actual f*** is wrong with her, does she not feel like a complete imbecile recording this pointless tit??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would be MORTIFIED if someone saw me recording that random shite.

The phone in the boot was the absolute best though!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have eye rolled so far back I can see my skull πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
What the actual f*ck is this about?! It’s not even remotely flattering or titillating in the manky housecoat. This is the behaviour of an insecure 19 year old, she’s losing the plot altogether.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the actual f*ck is this about?! It’s not even remotely flattering or titillating in the manky housecoat. This is the behaviour of an insecure 19 year old, she’s losing the plot altogether.
I don't understand her lately at all

Reactions: 4
I don't understand her lately at all
I think viewership is gone down and this is desperate click baity trying to get it back up. Its putting me off watching it though which is sad as i do find her reviews to be thorough

Reactions: 3
I actually can't anymore.
I really like her reviews as someone already said - they're thorough to be fair.

BUt HOW is this woman a Garda and showing her tits on insta?! I'm all for body positive, but she has to have colleagues following her? How would you face going into work knowing that they most likely saw your tits? A star covering your nipple means nothing. I can't, I can't, I can't

Reactions: 19
I think her sisters starting to take off. She looks like a jealous person. The fella I’m seeing trained with her said she’s a dose always was

Reactions: 7
she actually thinks her shite is marmalade πŸ™„ I’m only in my early 20’s and wouldnt dream of acting like that she’s desperate for attention it’s kind of sad really. We get it your vegan , your review tan and you show your tits way too much

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think her sisters starting to take off. She looks like a jealous person. The fella I’m seeing trained with her said she’s a dose always was
I'd say you're dead right - the sister won't be long surpassing her on insta. She seems decent enough from what I've seen, and a stunning girl to boot.

Reactions: 6
She had a post on Twitter with a screenshot of a txt sent her Mother at 6 in the morning saying, remind me how much you love me ?
So strange !

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.