Who in there right mind records themselves tapping in on the keypad at the atm machine. What the actual f*** is wrong with her, does she not feel like a complete imbecile recording this pointless tit??
Didn't she do phone in the fridge before also??I would be MORTIFIED if someone saw me recording that random rit.
The phone in the boot was the absolute best though!
What the actual duck is this about?! It’s not even remotely flattering or titillating in the manky housecoat. This is the behaviour of an insecure 19 year old, she’s losing the plot altogether.I have eye rolled so far back I can see my skull![]()
I don't understand her lately at allWhat the actual duck is this about?! It’s not even remotely flattering or titillating in the manky housecoat. This is the behaviour of an insecure 19 year old, she’s losing the plot altogether.
I think viewership is gone down and this is desperate click baity trying to get it back up. Its putting me off watching it though which is sad as i do find her reviews to be thoroughI don't understand her lately at all
WOW... What on earth is she thinking?I have eye rolled so far back I can see my skull![]()
Oh dont worry...will be a few posey pics posted to feed of it no doubt...the big revealSuprised she ain't flaunting her haircut??
How the duck can she be taken seriously in her job..or anywhere..posting tit like thatI have eye rolled so far back I can see my skull![]()
Because she’s too busy showing how she’s editing her boobs out of her videos . .Suprised she ain't flaunting her haircut??
The state of thatI have eye rolled so far back I can see my skull![]()
I'd say you're dead right - the sister won't be long surpassing her on insta. She seems decent enough from what I've seen, and a stunning girl to boot.I think her sisters starting to take off. She looks like a jealous person. The fella I’m seeing trained with her said she’s a dose always was
So so so so so weirdShe had a post on Twitter with a screenshot of a txt sent her Mother at 6 in the morning saying, remind me how much you love me ?
So strange !