Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, no wonder she took that down. I would like to think that there was a level of immaturity shining through on that... she really does not come across well.

Reactions: 6
This is the thing.. when you go beyond the tourist strips you’ll be uncomfortable because guess what... it’s not your culture!! That’s why a lot of people travel..to be uncomfortable and to learn not to eat in McDonald’s and drink in Starbucks and the nearest Irish bar. Cop on like

Reactions: 7
That video sweet Jesus .. what a whiney immature pampered little bollix .. 19mins of such self righteous bullshit I’m embarassed for her and raging at the same time ! And she’d have ya thinking she’s such a seasoned traveller but yet appalled that China wasn’t like a vegan Manhattan ??? Pure tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG I’m absolutely shocked by that video! I’ve been to China and adored it! I have never met nicer people in my life! The Chinese people looked after me so well! What a spoilt Princess that left after a few days because she couldn’t get vegan food!

Reactions: 10
Thanks for this..no wonder she deleted it🙈🙈🙈
WOW! That video sums Laura up. She is an uncultured idiot. Why does she think €3500 is expensive? She had 21 days, including Abu Dhabi! She mentioned a couple of times "I'm not a snob" Well I agree Laura, you are most definitely not a snob, you came across as the most ignorant traveller ever. She travelled to a different continent and complained that her mother struggled because she doesnt eat rice, for duck sake what an embarrassing comment. No wonder she deleted the video. I'm half dead from second hand shame after watching it.

Reactions: 15
Ok hold on.....
She had a full on hissy fit last week about others not wearing masks right....?

In her story today she's in the hairdresser getting temp checked NO MASK. Right up next to the person taking the temp.

She's wearing a disposable then... which I guess they gave her?

Such a liar and drama queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok hold on.....
She had a full on hissy fit last week about others not wearing masks right....?

In her story today she's in the hairdresser getting temp checked NO MASK. Right up next to the person taking the temp.

She's wearing a disposable then... which I guess they gave her?

Such a liar and drama queen.
Yup! The environmental vegan queen wearing a disposable mask. Just shows how she portrays herself as one person on social media but she cant keep it up 24/7
The mask (pardon the pun) is bound to slip occasionally

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hate to defend, but I think when you're getting a colour, they give you one of their disposable masks, rather than you wearing a cotton/fabric one that will get destroyed?
I saw Doireann Garrihy mentioning that when she got her hair done.

Edited to say - my bad, she does use disposable ones! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hate to defend, but I think when you're getting a colour, they give you one of their disposable masks, rather than you wearing a cotton/fabric one that will get destroyed?
I had mine cut and coloured on Monday and I wore my fabric one. It's just another mask to go into landfill by choosing disposable ones 😫

I had mine cut and coloured on Monday and I wore my fabric one. It's just another mask to go into landfill by choosing disposable ones 😫
It was black though so didnt see any dye transfer 👍

Reactions: 5

Edited to say - my bad, she does use disposable ones! Lol
I got mine cut and coloured last week and wore my fabric one.
I don't even care that much that it's disposable but it's the fact she clearly didn't wear one into the salon yet last week was saying how awful other people are who don't wear them.

Reactions: 6
I suppose she might have forgotten the mask in her haste to insta her every action this morning..I've been guilty of leaving my mask in a coat pocket and having to make-and-do with a scarf turned into a face covering, so no excuse really.

Reactions: 3
I suppose she might have forgotten the mask in her haste to insta her every action this morning..I've been guilty of leaving my mask in a coat pocket and having to make-and-do with a scarf turned into a face covering, so no excuse really.
Oh definitely. Ive been caught out myself numerous times but I don't go preaching and crying online about how awful everyone else is for not wearing one. It's a new unfamiliar habit and we all forget. I just can't get over her hypocrisy.

Reactions: 3
Yup! The environmental vegan queen wearing a disposable mask. Just shows how she portrays herself as one person on social media but she cant keep it up 24/7
The mask (pardon the pun) is bound to slip occasionally
I had the same thoughts, no mask when getting her temp checked and someone who bangs on about waste so much wearing disposable masks so much is just weird.

Reactions: 1

It was black though so didnt see any dye transfer 👍
Was just going to say, if she was afraid of colour transfer she could wear a black one :)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.