Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across so condensing and very narcissistic. Even that post saying about going to the funeral- Her attitude is So what if she mentions about funeral, it was only food suggestions she was after!?! Her Q&A a couple of months of ago, when was the last time she had sex and the reply was 16 days ago. Goes on about how she can get sex off whoever whenever and then posts about the Hoover being first man to touch her in months. She’s posting for reactions and it’s all click bait then. God love her if that’s how she gets her joys in life. She’s lives in a very small shallow world then. I and lot of my colleagues have unfollowed her purely because it’s tit content. I click in every so often to see what scutter she’s posting and then I realise it’s the same drama; my first time clicking in in months and the funeral post was up. 🙄 I know “Dean” personally and I don’t need to hear her going on about him as it’s extremely unfair on him.
He seemed like the nicest guy :(

Reactions: 1
I too know 'Dean' and trust me he's very happy with life right now. I just can't cope with Laura recently. The day she pulled the full length mirror onto the balcony to take pics was the final straw for me. When I say final straw - still won't stop me watching. I'm a glutten for punishment. Her makeup, although it's applied well is terrible. I love her hair. But the dressing gown is going to walk off her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I too know 'Dean' and trust me he's very happy with life right now. I just can't cope with Laura recently. The day she pulled the full length mirror onto the balcony to take pics was the final straw for me. When I say final straw - still won't stop me watching. I'm a glutten for punishment. Her makeup, although it's applied well is terrible. I love her hair. But the dressing gown is going to walk off her
So what caused the break up? Do you know? Did they stay in contact? I'd say he's sick of her still mentioning it.

Reactions: 2
So what caused the break up? Do you know? Did they stay in contact? I'd say he's sick of her still mentioning it.
At least once a week she brings it up and says he wasn’t her “person” and that she has never been in love. She’s insensitive. No need to be telling everyone all the time.

Reactions: 6
He's not a kiss and tell type and too nice a guy to try squeeze him for info so I never did. I was always scratching my head wondering what they had in common as he was the ultimate health freak. Always looked after himself gym and food wise and she... wasn't. Granted she turned her life around and looks great now, it's just such a pity we have to be reminded so often that she's vegan.

Reactions: 7
Shes ve
He's not a kiss and tell type and too nice a guy to try squeeze him for info so I never did. I was always scratching my head wondering what they had in common as he was the ultimate health freak. Always looked after himself gym and food wise and she... wasn't. Granted she turned her life around and looks great now, it's just such a pity we have to be reminded so often that she's vegan.
She is vegan? Never knew...

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That's gas, she makes out he wasn't enough for her 🙄 by the sounds of it, she wasn't enough for him!

Reactions: 3
Dear god.... could she sound any more spoiled and uneducated in that video? That’s an average Chinese street Laura, not a slum! And shocker - they eat rice in China! What did your mam think her options would be?! That video has really shocked me - she makes out that she’s so cool and worldly now.... such a difference!

Reactions: 18
Dear god.... could she sound any more spoiled and uneducated in that video? That’s an average Chinese street Laura, not a slum! And shocker - they eat rice in China! What did your mam think her options would be?! That video has really shocked me - she makes out that she’s so cool and worldly now.... such a difference!
I hadn’t actually seen or heard of it before mentioned here, that’s why I went searching. She shows true ignorance. Repeatedly saying she doesn’t want to offend anyone doesn’t take away from the offence. Did she do any research before going on this trip? She makes out she’s an advocate for travel, people and culture but she’s clueless and so ignorant. Not everyone comes from a place of full western development or a 1st world country. She’s extremely privileged and it shows, she just isn’t aware which is privilege in itself. No wonder she deleted this video. Full privileged white female stinky vibes off her

• Heart
I found this:

Also a gossip thread on it: https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?t=22056

Wow!!!
I'm shocked. Part of visiting other countries is about it being different why else go. My partner has been to China many times and would agree with a lot of what she said but he would never publicly bash a country it works for those who live there he is a visitor to their country so sucks it up and gets on with it. That video has made her come across as a total snob even if she says she's not. Dramatic mac vlogged her China trip a few years ago and embraced it her videos were fab and she knew what she was going to. If you plan a trip you read the good the bad and the ugly about a place so you know what to expect.

Reactions: 4
I am shocked by that video.
She comes across as an entitled spoilt brat.
Expecting to be welcomed with open arms and burgers wherever she goes. No wonder people were unfriendly to her if that was her attitude.
It's a different culture laura. It's not like the Irish culture is perfect. Walk through temple bar on a Friday night you'll see a lot worse than spitting.
Oh its just so so interesting to see this and how she pretends to be so woke, zen, relaxed, the ultimate cool girl.
Clearly all completely for show.
No wonder she deleted that video.
Mortified on her behalf.

Reactions: 10
So glad that video was tracked down, I half thought I imagined it when I couldn't find it 😆

She's your typical woke insta traveller - only comfortable in Westernised travel spots, i.e. Bali and Thailand, where she can get her acai bowls and comforts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.