Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest selfie on her feed......😲😳😳😳😳😳😳
Honestly I cannot believe that this is the same Laura I started following a couple of years ago. She's gone from being a down to earth, sound girl, who was one of my favourites by a mile, to an attention seeking gobshite. Whatever has changed in her life to make her this way, it's not good. Appears to slowly be dropping followers now too which is no surprise at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly I cannot believe that this is the same Laura I started following a couple of years ago. She's gone from being a down to earth, sound girl, who was one of my favourites by a mile, to an attention seeking gobshite. Whatever has changed in her life to make her this way, it's not good. Appears to slowly be dropping followers now too which is no surprise at all.
Same..shes literally a different person..every pic is pure cringe its kind of sad to see

Reactions: 5
I agree with this. She has gone from a relatable, normal person to I'm not sure what? Whatever about showing your nipples but then the caption pointing out that you are showing your nipples, it's all a bit much. I know she says she is happy without a guy but I don't think she is. I think she is doing some kind of strange mating dance to be honest and has lost herself a bit in that.

Reactions: 13
She reminds me of those female baboons. The ones that show off their swollen red arse, when they are ripe for mating.

You’re welcome 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If you check social blade her following is consistently dropping. She lost 88 followers yesterday... presumably because of that pathetic display over the 2e coin

Reactions: 11
PEAK narcissism still not getting how crass she was doing a boomerang about food in the same breath as mentioning the funeral. Even pointed out to her and shes still so up her own hole.

Reactions: 13
She comes across so condensing and very narcissistic. Even that post saying about going to the funeral- Her attitude is So what if she mentions about funeral, it was only food suggestions she was after!?! Her Q&A a couple of months of ago, when was the last time she had sex and the reply was 16 days ago. Goes on about how she can get sex off whoever whenever and then posts about the Hoover being first man to touch her in months. She’s posting for reactions and it’s all click bait then. God love her if that’s how she gets her joys in life. She’s lives in a very small shallow world then. I and lot of my colleagues have unfollowed her purely because it’s tit content. I click in every so often to see what scutter she’s posting and then I realise it’s the same drama; my first time clicking in in months and the funeral post was up. 🙄 I know “Dean” personally and I don’t need to hear her going on about him as it’s extremely unfair on him.

Reactions: 17
Had to unfollow her after years of loving her content, she went from normal to way over the top, so thirsty for the ride, like no one needs to hear half that shite !

Reactions: 8
She comes across so condensing and very narcissistic. Even that post saying about going to the funeral- Her attitude is So what if she mentions about funeral, it was only food suggestions she was after!?! Her Q&A a couple of months of ago, when was the last time she had sex and the reply was 16 days ago. Goes on about how she can get sex off whoever whenever and then posts about the Hoover being first man to touch her in months. She’s posting for reactions and it’s all click bait then. God love her if that’s how she gets her joys in life. She’s lives in a very small shallow world then. I and lot of my colleagues have unfollowed her purely because it’s tit content. I click in every so often to see what scutter she’s posting and then I realise it’s the same drama; my first time clicking in in months and the funeral post was up. 🙄 I know “Dean” personally and I don’t need to hear her going on about him as it’s extremely unfair on him.
Oh whats he like??He defo had a lucky escape there!!!

Reactions: 3
Just watched one of her Tanning videos but like she's the Palest feckn person after Tan I have ever seen?? She thinks she's tanned and I'm like ah where is it??😂

Reactions: 2
I think she's gone off the rails a bit since they broke up. She strikes me as someone who thought the grass was greener but is freaking out to find it isn't and he's probably moved on, leaving her even more unsettled.

Regarding the dressing gown, that's actually one thing I really like about her is that she doesn't but into the cheap tatty fast fashion trend and seems kinda minimalistic about clothes.

Reactions: 7
I'd say she also realised she's screwed trying to buy on her own, not a hope of getting a mortgage when you're on your own. I remember she was viewing places a while ago?

Hope "Dean" knows better than to go near her again, she's an A1 dose.
Although she keeps alluding to her doing the breaking up, so he probably wouldn't go near her again after that.

Her nipples selfie is gone hahah, wonder did the mother give out to her..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.