Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok sorry that was the fakest crying in that story. Such bullshit. She literally came on to tell us how great she was for giving an old man 2euro. Grow UPPPPP

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh duck off laura and get off your high horse trying to shame people for not wearing masks whilst patting herself on the back for being a good Samaritan... 2euro like, get an actual grip. Im so embarrassed for her, in all seriousness, has she lost the plot?? What was the actual point of that bullshit? The fake tears?? Its hard to believe she's a guard!!

Reactions: 16
Oh duck off laura and get off your high horse trying to shame people for not wearing masks whilst patting herself on the back for being a good Samaritan... 2euro like, get an actual grip. Im so embarrassed for her, in all seriousness, has she lost the plot?? What was the actual point of that bullshit? The fake tears?? Its hard to believe she's a guard!!
I really feel like she's unravelling.
She's just become obscenely vain and narcissistic.
She used to be quite genuine I thought.

Reactions: 9
I cannot understand how she is a guard AND has this presence on social media...
You have Just Jordan's husband completely absent on her profile, because he's a detective, but Laura sees no issue in talking about how the tan she's wearing is sex-proof, her period is synched with the lunar cycle, has a tiktok account of absolute cringe...her colleagues must think she's cracked?

Doubt there's a promotion coming for her anytime soon..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her behaviour is really bizarre now, she's so immature and toe curlingly embarrassing. Its like she has no social awareness or no clue whats appropriate to share, you can be a cool woke witch and still not feel the need to tell everyone you have sex and publicly say goodbye "see you in 24 days" to your moon cup... Its not normal behaviour.

Reactions: 14
unfollowed! I followed her from the start when she was with Ian but called him dean lad but cannot be dealing with her, tries too hard.. and the china video oh christ when she started crying on the train because all the old men were spitting

Reactions: 8
What a hypocrite..preaching to people to wear masks but rambling around without one herself🙄Telling everyone about date how bloody attention seeking..maybe he asked her own after seeing her clean mooncup yesterday & being informed shes period free for next 24 days🤣🤣🤪🤪😷😷

Reactions: 3
Did we see this mornings story?? She's off too a funeral so obviously the logical thing too do is post a boomerang of yourself asking about food.....Jesus Christ like talk about total lack of respect

Reactions: 15
Did we see this mornings story?? She's off too a funeral so obviously the logical thing too do is post a boomerang of yourself asking about food.....Jesus Christ like talk about total lack of respect
Thought same..awful carry on..any excuse to post a pouting selfie🙄

Reactions: 2
Thought same..awful carry on..any excuse to post a pouting selfie🙄
Like it may not be an important funeral for her or an immediate family member but they were too other people so show some bloody respect......I really really used too love Laura and everything she stood for but over the past year she's become more and more unbearable

Reactions: 8
Also found it so weird her posting a picture of hand sanitizer with the caption 'getting out the fancy hand sanitizer for the day that's in it' ??? wtf how tone deaf can you be?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Jesus! Would someone in her family not have a word with her especially as her mother follows her. I can’t understand how she is allowed to do this with her job

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.