Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was her friend I would always be assuming that she was only WhatsApping me so she could screenshot it to look wacky and crAaAaZy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry why was Laura making a big deal over giving the gentleman €2? IMO I felt it was a bit fake looking for praise.

Reactions: 20
there she is roaring crying about wearing masks when only a month or so ago she had a post up about how ineffective they were shared from another page. Whatever's cool eh Laura?!

Reactions: 12
I don’t follow her but just checked her story there this morning.

well there’s 2 minutes of my life wasted watching her bawling over masks and coverting seeking praise for 2€ whilst being so virtuous and not seeking praise.

I thought something bleeping actually happened like the man gave out to her for stepping close FFS more fool me

shes a DOSE

Reactions: 9
Jesus. Why the tears? Get a grip. Also the big deal over the 2 euro. I get there ate people who literally dont have a penny, not to mind 2 euro. But he was walking in to go shopping, he obviously had either notes or a card... just not the correct coin. Shes so sexy and full of empathy obvs, i guess thats why i dont understand

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where did the rant about wearing a mask come from when she started about a €2 coin?? Struggling for content I think 🤔

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow her but just checked her story there this morning.

well there’s 2 minutes of my life wasted watching her bawling over masks and coverting seeking praise for 2€ whilst being so virtuous and not seeking praise.

I thought something bleeping actually happened like the man gave out to her for stepping close FFS more fool me

shes a DOSE
Me too. I was waiting for the I went to give him 2e and he yelled at me for going near him or I don't know anything other than I gave him 2e, the end.

Reactions: 2
I've no idea what that was about?? I was waiting for the point? Still waiting. Honestly she thinks she is holier than thou and the picture before wiggling in the mirror in her ugly shell suit jacket ehhh wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where did the rant about wearing a mask come from when she started about a €2 coin?? Struggling for content I think 🤔
"Wearing a mask because I care about the safety of others" .. but then proceeds to pick up/touch items in the supermarket that she's not buying to video 'for content'! What an imbecile! 🙄😷🥴🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
How can she cry about people not wearing masks almost 2 hours ago... but yet is now outside without a mask on... I am completely and utterly baffled.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's always clickbait with Laura..

Off topic slightly, but I watched a YouTube video of hers a while ago (when I still liked her content) about her trip with her family to China - she got absolutely lambasted in the comments section. She hated every aspect of the trip, and came across as such a spoiled entitled little brat (ended up flying home early because she couldn't cope with the culture). Her mum and aunt went with her and her brother - the mum and aunt don't like rice/noodles, and were annoyed they couldn't get "proper" food. Laura was crying about the overnight train they had to get at one point, it was the worst night of her life apparently.. I don't know what impression she had of China before she went, but she didn't seem to be able for the culture shock at all.

Just found it hilarious because she makes out she's such an adventurer.. whenever she's asked has she travelled much around Asia, she omits that she was in China.

Had a look and she's deleted the video I think - not surprised.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It's always clickbait with Laura..

Off topic slightly, but I watched a YouTube video of hers a while ago (when I still liked her content) about her trip with her family to China - she got absolutely lambasted in the comments section. She hated every aspect of the trip, and came across as such a spoiled entitled little brat (ended up flying home early because she couldn't cope with the culture). Her mum and aunt went with her and her brother - the mum and aunt don't like rice/noodles, and were annoyed they couldn't get "proper" food. Laura was crying about the overnight train they had to get at one point, it was the worst night of her life apparently.. I don't know what impression she had of China before she went, but she didn't seem to be able for the culture shock at all.

Just found it hilarious because she makes out she's such an adventurer.. whenever she's asked has she travelled much around Asia, she omits that she was in China.

Had a look and she's deleted the video I think - not surprised.
Tried too find it there too, raging it's not there would loved too have watched it 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I was honestly surprised that it was still up when I watched it, she came across so badly in it.

Randomers were commenting saying she was deeply disrespectful to a different culture, and stick to your package holidays from now on 😂

This was a few years back - she looked heavier in the video, so well before she lost the weight.

Raging I didn't try save down the video, if that's even possible

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.