Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her & creepy Baz are away again🙄And once AGAIN she is recording a couple having sex & posting it..so out of line & creepy🙄🙄🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d don’t blame the women for running away when creepy Baz asked for a selfie. Id be running myself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So her & creepy Baz are away again🙄And once AGAIN she is recording a couple having sex & posting it..so out of line & creepy🙄🙄🙈
She is quite the child and very disrespectful. Bitching about tattle and gg being "invasive" to your then relationship (cop out) whilst also posting these kinds of things, hello pot meet kettle!!

heygirlhey.PNG
Heyyy laurz how nice of you to show yet again, you continuously read here even on your mighty treks. 🤣😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why people would need her itinerary? It sounds like she doesn’t want to go as a nice little group so why would anyone be arsed and surely they’d just book their own then! Jesus she’s a pain in the hole.

Reactions: 9
There’s a billion wonderful free Facebook groups that advise on how to book without paying travel company. We did it after our honeymoon

Reactions: 9
Nadia_daily self is after doing a section of the Camino and has a few highlights on her Insta with loads of information about what she did before and during it, the agency etc.

Reactions: 10
Nadia_daily self is after doing a section of the Camino and has a few highlights on her Insta with loads of information about what she did before and during it, the agency etc.
Nadia made it look amazing, Laura n Creepy are making it look like a penance!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Laura just strikes me as someone who is never happy, has pool to herself in lovely weather but finds that there is a weird smell. A few days ago there wasn’t good vegan options. I’d say she is the type of person to find fault with absolutely everything

Reactions: 12
Laura just strikes me as someone who is never happy, has pool to herself in lovely weather but finds that there is a weird smell. A few days ago there wasn’t good vegan options. I’d say she is the type of person to find fault with absolutely everything
Zero chill with her, is she sharing a room do you think ?

Reactions: 3
Zero chill with her, is she sharing a room do you think ?
I think so! There was someone else in her room when she was taking a video. Creepy B made it very clear he wasn't sharing a room and surely if she had her own room she'd be talking even more crap than usual

Reactions: 4
I think so! There was someone else in her room when she was taking a video. Creepy B made it very clear he wasn't sharing a room and surely if she had her own room she'd be talking even more crap than usual
Course shes sharing a room..its cheaper to & this is cheapskate Laura🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She is definitely sharing a room. I unfollowed creepy B after asking for an intervention here and I've never known peace like it 🤣 He is such a strange man 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The whole point of the Camino is to be introspective, away from it all, at one and in tune with nature and your surroundings, being grounded, and to suffer a little within urself. But if it's not on insta it didn't happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is definitely sharing a room. I unfollowed creepy B after asking for an intervention here and I've never known peace like it 🤣 He is such a strange man 🤢
Looked like her and creepy baz was sharing, that was him in the pool room tour was it not? Those beds are awfully close, obviously intended for couples/actual friends.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.