Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing so much at Laura’s comment under Jenny Claffey’s new video, what a lickarse!
Can you die of secondhand embarrassment? Sorry but the cheek of this bleeping idiot with her backhanded compliment!! 🙈 “founding fathers vibes” the duck does she think she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Insane. Im on my third set of retainers in 6 or 7 years.how on earth has she managed to just have the one set?
Any chance to save a few penny’s 😂 I didn’t realise she was that tight that she’d use the same retainer for 20 years though 😂🤢 cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s obsessed with money. I don’t know why she wants to know, I’d say if Laura had millions she would be to tight to spend any of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
not one of the accounts she shared is a current account either btw
And if she really wants us to believe she’s broke, what business has she meeting a mortgage advisor

Reactions: 7
not one of the accounts she shared is a current account either btw
And if she really wants us to believe she’s broke, what business has she meeting a mortgage advisor
No she has all her money in a SUPER SECURE account dont ya know😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously asking people about their bank accounts..& DOPES telling her😳🙈🙈Like a guard wouldnt ask you that.........oh wait🤣How bleeping ODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s a dick sure she’s says after it she moves all her money out of that account… so it’s actually just nosiness asking people how much money they have without her saying what she has herself 🙄

Reactions: 8
Anything to up her engagement! She’s posting that question numerous times before
She’s also told us that debt story multiple times ‘thus far’ 🙄 she’s more worried about her mammy hearing this, for the 50th time than she is about her sexlife and all the other bolloxology

Reactions: 13
Iv never heard her mention him before I thought there was no contact at all with him
He did a taste test of chocolate for her recently "if daddy says its good it must be"

Am i the only one thats finds its slightly weird that they shared a room?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.